Favourite place to eat omg sex feeling

1. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    So, what is that special place in the food kingdom that makes you feel giddy, turns your knees in to jelly, and makes you pound on that table and scream MORE, GIVE ME MORE BABY to that fat, sweaty, acne ridden jr high school student behind the counter?
  2. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    When I'm in the mood, White Castles is like that for me. I remember the 1st time I had Chipotle was like that too.
  3. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    Gotta add in the little privately run chip wagons, pork shops, and all those corner hot dog venders. Alot of these places make wonderful foods.
  4. Yojimbo
    Yojimbo
    Here in Los Angeles, I have a special place in my heart for Tommy's, a burger shack that started with one location on Temple Street close to downtown Los Angeles, but now has a number of locations throughout the southland. Open 24 hours a day, supposedly world famous, legend has it that Elizabeth Taylor once had a mess of chili burgers flown in overseas for a cast party. My other secreet love is Pinks Hot Dogs, but it is way to popular and there is frequently a long-ass line in front of the counter at all hours of the night. Pinks apparently was a favorite of Orson Wells, who holds some sort of all time record of consuming the most chili dogs in one sitting.
  5. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    Skyline Chili is the shit. All of you outside the Ohio region won't know what I'm talking about, but it's true. You can buy it at the store, but it's better fresh.

It's spaghetti, covered in signature recipe chili (NOT like south west style chili at all, very heavy cinnamon or nutmeg flavor), w/ red beans, diced onions & shredded cheese. The also serve these little hot dogs called a "skyliner" which is covered in the chili, onions & cheese.

http://www.skylinechili.com/

Mmmmm.....
  6. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    Skyline Chili is the shit. All of you outside the Ohio region won't know what I'm talking about, but it's true. You can buy it at the store, but it's better fresh.

It's spaghetti, covered in signature recipe chili (NOT like south west style chili at all, very heavy cinnamon or nutmeg flavor), w/ red beans, diced onions & shredded cheese. The also serve these little hot dogs called a "skyliner" which is covered in the chili, onions & cheese.

http://www.skylinechili.com/

Mmmmm.....