Thread: HPotD theme remixes (Ultimatium Flux)

Administrator

England

HPotD theme remixes (Ultimatium Flux)

Anyone got them? Anyone know how to get them?

The links are all dead now

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/baps/theme_tune.html
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Fresh Meat

United States
    It's been a long time.

Here you are, good sir. Hope you are doing well.
    https://chrisrwindham.bandcamp.com/album/hpotd

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by electrohed View Post
    It's been a long time.

Here you are, good sir. Hope you are doing well.
    https://chrisrwindham.bandcamp.com/album/hpotd
    127 points to you sir!

Shame I/we can't download the second track (as well as the first)
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Fresh Meat

United States
    Whoops, now you can. They are name your price (0.00)

I can't remember when I made these. 2002 I think, maybe? Waaaaaay back when Deadman_Deluxe (Lungworm) used to hang out here.
    Last edited by electrohed; 13-Mar-2016 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Added bit

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by electrohed View Post
    Whoops, now you can. They are name your price (0.00)

I can't remember when I made these. 2002 I think, maybe? Waaaaaay back when Deadman_Deluxe (Lungworm) used to hang out here.
    It's great to hear them again

ps: Now they're both set to "Buy"...?

edit: Done it now.. Their options were change almost as I was watching
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    What? I never heard these before.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    What? I never heard these before.
    Do you remember the old midi theme tune from the site? - http://www.homepageofthedead.com/blood2.mid
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Yeah, sure. Just never heard the remixes.

United States
    Does anyone still have access to the the two remixes? I seem to remember another version of the "blood" MIDI that was used on the site, but maybe my memory is messing with me. We're talking back in 1999-2000 or maybe "blood2" was the only version.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivalice VKP View Post
    Does anyone still have access to the the two remixes? I seem to remember another version of the "blood" MIDI that was used on the site, but maybe my memory is messing with me. We're talking back in 1999-2000 or maybe "blood2" was the only version.
    I must have downloaded them back in March!?!?! I'll have a look!?
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    Found them... I'll post them over the next couple of days. I'm sure Chris wouldn't mind?
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Sorry for replying so late. I forgot I had posted on here haha! Anyways, THANK YOU for posting these
    "Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements."