Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knights of Badassdom (film)

Administrator

England

Knights of Badassdom (film)

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

United States
    Love me some LARPing humor if done....even adequately. And Summer Glau?! I'm there!

Huzzah!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    +peter dinklage in any capacity
    +dude who plays jason stackhouse
    +larping comedy always gets laughs

-seen some variation of the plot before.
    -summer glau is a creepy alien whos movie krptonite.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    -summer glau is a creepy alien whos movie krptonite.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post

I'm sorry, did you not realise she is the f*cking alien from kingdom of the crystal skull?

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

I'm sorry, did you not realise she is the f*cking alien from kingdom of the crystal skull?
    At first I was like...

But then I realized you were just trying to get a rise out of us and I was like...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    oh no im serious. that woman is unattractive and cannot act. she gets gigs because she was in firefly and draws in the nerd crowd tangentially, and she got into firefly because she put up with joss whedons extreme foot fetish demands and needed an acting break.

DEAL WITH IT.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I got bored and had to stop the trailer half way through. Not my cup of tea....
    Last edited by bassman; 04-Aug-2011 at 02:41 PM. Reason: .

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I got bored and had to stop the trailer half way through. Not my cup of tea....
    Shame... It sort of ends up Evil Dead 2...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    I think it looks really good fun and Peter Dinklage is awesome. I applaud any attempt to do something different in the horror/comedy genre that isn't a stupid remake or some shit reboot.
    BRUCE CAMPBELL IS GOD
    from a lover of Evil Dead, Zombies, Cult, Exploitation, B-Movies, Action and Comedy

My Movie Review blog - http://aftermoviediner.blogspot.com
    My AMD podcast can be found on iTunes if you search After Movie Diner and at http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/110745
    the podcast blog: http://amdpodcast.blogspot.com/
    or on Facebook under The Podcast from the After Movie Diner and follow me on twitter @aftermoviediner

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    OK! I want to see this!!!
    With respect to your wishes of not using profanity whenever possible...
    I'm gonna effing see this schnizz like a mofo!
    I love Steve Zahn, and this trailer looks like the bomb.

United States
    I see nothing but complete and utter badassery in this preview!!!! Opening night MuthaF*cka!!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    A stoner sword and sorcery movie...
    Your Highness comes out on dvd Tuesday for anyone that wants something semi similar to tide them over. I saw somewhere that it was their idea of worst movie of all time. I still say it was the BOMB.
    Both will be added to my collection.

Administrator

England
    ...ummm... anyone notice that year tick by.... and WHERE IS THIS FILM!!?!?!?
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    Is this thing finally coming out? That said I've started to hear some bad things about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyougFDZ7zU
    -Carl Sagan