Thread: Dead Season (film)

Undisclosed

Dead Season (film)

Anyone know anything about this movie? I just noticed the trailer on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fev0OTb1tw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H176VsPJ5wM

Administrator

England
    Article/interview/review on AICN - http://www.aintitcool.com/node/57776

I know zombie films are a dime a dozen out there and the truly cool thing to do is chime in down there in the talkbacks with something like “Oooo a zombie film, how original!” but while I tend to agree that some of the other monsters out there deserve their time in the sun, every now and then a good zombie film comes along. DEAD SEASON is one of those zombie films.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Great Britain
    Watched it today, it was meh tbh, nothing special but not terrible.

Administrator

England
    Oh
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Ireland
    Just finished it too. Wasn't that impressed. It's not bad, but not great either. It sort of runs out of steam mid way through.

It's ok.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Fresh Meat

Backwater region of the Milky Way galaxy, in Kansas City, MO
    United States
    Yep, pretty much what they're saying. It's worth a watch once, just don't expect anything special.
    When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. [/center]