Thread: Batman: Arkham Knight (video game)

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Batman: Arkham Knight (video game)

Well, they've gone and done it. Now I have to buy a PS4 or Xbox One.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkuD0Inb9Gs

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are both in my list of all-time favorite games, so this is a must. I've yet to get around to Arkham Origins due to mixed reviews and a different production house, but this.....THIS has me drooling....

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Really disappointed that it is PS4 and Xbone only as it would have been nice to conclude the series on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Ireland
    Ah feck that then.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Rottedfreak View Post
    Really disappointed that it is PS4 and Xbone only as it would have been nice to conclude the series on PS3 and Xbox 360.
    It's unconfirmed, but I've heard rumblings that they may do versions for the previous gen systems. We shall see.

If not, maybe the next gen systems will have dropped in price by the time it's released. I believe the PS4 has already dropped a bit since release? Being that I'm still using an early bare-bones 360, I'm kind of excited at the prospect of having a Xbox One with wireless. So I can....ya know....finally use the internet on it. Although a PS4 is looking pretty good as well. Either way, I'm going to have to play this final entry in the Arkham trilogy. Even if I have to wait a while for the systems to be reasonably priced and they have all the bugs worked out.

United States
    i really, really need to finish arkham city. only made it about 20 mins in and got sidetracked. haven't played origins yet. it seems a shame that they are only releasing this on the newer systems....

slightly related:

United States
    holy cow this game looks slick as fuck, i really want to pull the trigger and buy it digitally, but i'm holding out for the inevitable price drop...anyone here played it yet?