Thread: Dumb And Dumber To (film)

Administrator

England

Dumb And Dumber To (film)

Been 20yrs since the original!

- - - Updated - - -

I hate myself! I like the trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fvoau0ekWk
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

UK
    First 1s one of my favourite comedies of all time, can't wait for the second one. Now i want Jim Carrey to make another Ace Ventura Pet Detective!

Just watched the trailer. Only LLoyd Christmas could pull a prank like that.
    Last edited by Geordie9; 11-Jun-2014 at 04:02 PM. Reason: atchoo
    Get that damn screwdriver out of my head!

Administrator

England
    Wouldn't it have been funny if on the poster they'd put the surname around the wrong way

JIM DANIELS
    JEFF CARREY
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

UK
    Definitely!!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie9 View Post
    Definitely!!
    Think how much attention that would have got!!
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Just saw it.
    It felt strange watching at the beginning. I felt a bit off, or was it them?
    The feeling gave way, however, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The vibe was a little different, but the spirit was the same, if that makes any sense.
    I will say, of course, that the original outshines by far, but this one ain't half bad at all. The cameos were great, even by the Sheepdog. Rob Riggle playing twins stealing the show...
    Kathleen Turner, wow. She has gotten older, and expanded. If you wondered if she still had it going on, wonder no more. Age, dang.
    Anyhoo, liked it. I wouldn't go in expecting it to blow the original out of the water, it definitely does not do that, but once I got the whole thing digested, especially after the crazy surprisey ending, I came away digging it.
    Wayyyyyyy better than Dumb and Dumberer. I just wish they'd done this a bit sooner. Next up, Ace Ventura...?

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    Just saw it.
    It felt strange watching at the beginning. I felt a bit off, or was it them?
    The feeling gave way, however, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The vibe was a little different, but the spirit was the same, if that makes any sense.
    I will say, of course, that the original outshines by far, but this one ain't half bad at all. The cameos were great, even by the Sheepdog. Rob Riggle playing twins stealing the show...
    Kathleen Turner, wow. She has gotten older, and expanded. If you wondered if she still had it going on, wonder no more. Age, dang.
    Anyhoo, liked it. I wouldn't go in expecting it to blow the original out of the water, it definitely does not do that, but once I got the whole thing digested, especially after the crazy surprisey ending, I came away digging it.
    Wayyyyyyy better than Dumb and Dumberer. I just wish they'd done this a bit sooner. Next up, Ace Ventura...?
    Cann't wait to see this, and yes i hope Ace Ventura is next