Thread: Fury - Brad Pitt's WW2 tank flick

Administrator

England

Fury - Brad Pitt's WW2 tank flick

Also features Jon Bernthal from The Walking Dead too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgGlKgpQSdw
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Ireland
    No tanks
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Ireland
    I can see a number of problems in that trailer.

As for it being good. I won't be holding my breath. Hollywood WWII are rarely, if ever, good.

On the plus side, as a WWII tank fan, it may have something to offer.

Also, Brad...

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds like it stinks already

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014...t-fury-no-wash

Administrator

England
    ^^ Pulled one of his own teeth out? WTF!
    -Carl Sagan

Ireland
    I wonder if there's any truth to it.

If there is, then baghead is one serious doo dah.

If Larry Olivier thought Dustin Hoffman was silly for method acting, he'd go to town on your man.

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    Nice hair cut...

UK
    Brad Pitt taking a swing at another WW... hmm... he's already botched Z, let hope he doesn't screw up 2!