Thread: Dying Light - Zombie Video Game PS4, XB1, PC

Super Moderator

Germany

Thumbs up Dying Light - Zombie Video Game PS4, XB1, PC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying_Light

Just arrived yesterday. I'm just an hour and a half in, and getting used to the controls. Enjoying it thus far.

England
    I watched some trailers for this the other day, it looks like what Dead Island should have been, is this the case?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I watched some trailers for this the other day, it looks like what Dead Island should have been, is this the case?
    I was watching my kid play it when he told me the same people did it. I pretty much said the same thing you did.
    Looked pretty cool, though he won't let me play it yet...

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Bought this earlier in the week, very fun game! A tad unstable on the PC at the moment but that may be because my hard drive is full to bursting point. It's definitely better than Dead Island which was disappointing overall, although graphically it is almost identical.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    This was on sale a week ago. Bought it. Immensly enjoying it.
    The open world surprised me. The parkour is really well implemented as well and the world is fun to explore. The sidequests, voice acting and zombie killing is fun too.

Only part that I wish could be better are the zombies desire to eat you. If you get more than 10 yards away from any one zombie, it'll just give up it's chase. I wish they were more the mindless homing missiles that we're used to seeing. These things are really, really braindead.