Thread: The Walking Dead Season 7 is almost upon us...

Administrator

England

The Walking Dead Season 7 is almost upon us...

Just a couple of weeks to go guys!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Not gonna watch the preview clip but judging by what others are saying about it I'm excited as f*ck!
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    Not gonna watch the preview clip but judging by what others are saying about it I'm excited as f*ck!
    Me neither... And I've kept away from rumours etc... I know nothing about it.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Me neither... And I've kept away from rumours etc... I know nothing about it.
    I'm on social media and YouTube too much to avoid discussion but I personally refuse to watch the actual clip myself. Just two weeks away!
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    Not gonna lie, I am fully spoilered up. Im just weak there. This episode will be difficult to get through. Can't wait to get the discussions rolling in here again ladies and gents.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post
    Not gonna lie, I am fully spoilered up. Im just weak there. This episode will be difficult to get through. Can't wait to get the discussions rolling in here again ladies and gents.
    Super excited. I was at NYCC this weekend and so many people dressed up as Negan haha. That character is gonna be huge.

Super Moderator

UK
    Super looking forward to it, so I am!

I watched the clip they put out at NYCC, but other than that I've been doing my damnedest to avoid spoilers. I have my theories on who'll meet Lucille, but I'm just wanting to see it happen in the show as it is supposed to unfold.

I think having these 2 or 3 weeks off between Fear The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead has been a good idea (they should have done it last year, as well) - a clear demarcation between the two shows, a little break for the fans to brush off the zombie guts for a spell, and it certainly helps focus our minds on Negan & Pals.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Super looking forward to it, so I am!

I watched the clip they put out at NYCC, but other than that I've been doing my damnedest to avoid spoilers. I have my theories on who'll meet Lucille, but I'm just wanting to see it happen in the show as it is supposed to unfold.

I think having these 2 or 3 weeks off between Fear The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead has been a good idea (they should have done it last year, as well) - a clear demarcation between the two shows, a little break for the fans to brush off the zombie guts for a spell, and it certainly helps focus our minds on Negan & Pals.
    I agree it was an excellent idea! The special on the 16th looks cool so in definitely watching that too.

UK
    Fellow UK viewers dong know if you have noticed but the first episode is airing at 2:30am which should help with avoiding spoilers.