Thread: Here Alone (film) - Zombie Flick

Administrator

England

Here Alone (film) - Zombie Flick

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Ireland
    I read that as 'Home Alone' (film) - Zombie Flick...

...and feared the worst.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    I read that as 'Home Alone' (film) - Zombie Flick...

...and feared the worst.
    Mind you... Have you seen Macaulay Culkin recently?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Always with the twitchy, screechy runners, innit?

Anyway, I'll check it out some time (perhaps on the Horror Channel eventually).

I also read it as "Home Alone zombie flick", to be honest. That little kid Kevin would probably handle zombies quite well with all his tricks and traps and felt tip diagrams/plans.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Always with the twitchy, screechy runners, innit?

Anyway, I'll check it out some time (perhaps on the Horror Channel eventually).

I also read it as "Home Alone zombie flick", to be honest. That little kid Kevin would probably handle zombies quite well with all his tricks and traps and felt tip diagrams/plans.
    And instant contact lenses on death?
    -Carl Sagan

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Mind you... Have you seen Macaulay Culkin recently?
    Yep. That's what came to mind.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    And instant contact lenses on death?
    The biggest piss take was the 'Day of the Dead remake' - you know, the one with the ceiling crawlers? Insta-rot ... ... absolute garbage to a stunning degree.

Just been bitten

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    The biggest piss take was the 'Day of the Dead remake' - you know, the one with the ceiling crawlers? Insta-rot ... ... absolute garbage to a stunning degree.
    That is point where that nonsense got turned off I think. Or was it when Zombie Ving chases and eats his own eyeball. One of those was the turning off point. A disgrace of a movie. I remember the excitement on here when we thought we might be getting something wonderful on the coat tails of the Dawn Remake. Torus entertainment are bumholes.

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMoonMonkey View Post
    That is point where that nonsense got turned off I think. Or was it when Zombie Ving chases and eats his own eyeball. One of those was the turning off point. A disgrace of a movie. I remember the excitement on here when we thought we might be getting something wonderful on the coat tails of the Dawn Remake. Torus entertainment are bumholes.
    That movie was not only very bad but in fact it cannot be considered a "remake" of Day in any way, shape or form, unlike the Dawn remake, which can certainly be considered so. The so-called plot bears no resemblance whatsoever to Romero's Day of the Dead. This was just a cheap shot at capitalizing on the name of a well-known zombie movie.