Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Zombie Occupations?

United States

Favorite Zombie Occupations?

Clown Zombies are freaky because human clowns are disturbing enough without being rotting flesh-eaters.

Nurse Zombies are scary because i would hate to be one of their unlucky patients in a hospital.

Bride Zombies have a kind of ghostly look with their white gowns and veils covering their faces.

Kid Zombies are disturbing because killing kids is taboo even if they are dangerous ghouls.

And last but not least naked zombies creep me out with their decaying nakedness.

Anyways those are my favorite types of zombies. Anybody care to add their own list of favorites?

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingDeadGuy View Post
    Clown Zombies are freaky because human clowns are disturbing enough without being rotting flesh-eaters.

Nurse Zombies are scary because i would hate to be one of their unlucky patients in a hospital.

Bride Zombies have a kind of ghostly look with their white gowns and veils covering their faces.

Kid Zombies are disturbing because killing kids is taboo even if they are dangerous ghouls.

And last but not least naked zombies creep me out with their decaying nakedness.

Anyways those are my favorite types of zombies. Anybody care to add their own list of favorites?
    How about a zombie proctologist? OUCH!

United States
    Lol i guess that would be painful.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Sewage draining zombies, because they'd be covered in crap and they want to spread it all over you.

United States
    Need more hot naked chick zombies.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

United States
    I bet you would find those in a strip club during a zombie outbreak. Lol

United States
    I always found number 9 pretty damn sexy.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    I always found number 9 pretty damn sexy.
    I think Bub from Day of the Dead is sexy. It's not every zombie that can appreciate a classic Stephen King book.
    Last edited by LivingDeadGuy; 08-Apr-2017 at 06:11 PM. Reason: typo

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Silly, specific zombies like those above can be fun from time to time, but for the most part I prefer them to be just average people. Something like Day or TWD, where they're one big mass of muted colored death.

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Silly, specific zombies like those above can be fun from time to time, but for the most part I prefer them to be just average people. Something like Day or TWD, where they're one big mass of muted colored death.
    A lot of the zombies from Day were easily identifiable as belonging to a particular profession or at least what they were doing when they died and became zombies. Examples: the miner zombie, the clown zombie, the soldier zombies, the parade zombie, the "stereotypical tourist" zombies, the bank security guard zombies, the electrical/gas company employee zombie, the college graduate zombie, the football player zombie, the biker zombie, the injured guy zombie, etc. Most of the zombies in Night and Dawn were more difficult to guess regarding their professions or what they were doing when they died since they were dressed more like average citizens.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    A lot of the zombies from Day were easily identifiable as belonging to a particular profession or at least what they were doing when they died and became zombies. Examples: the miner zombie, the clown zombie, the soldier zombies, the parade zombie, the "stereotypical tourist" zombies, the bank security guard zombies, the electrical/gas company employee zombie, the college graduate zombie, the football player zombie, the biker zombie, the injured guy zombie, etc. Most of the zombies in Night and Dawn were more difficult to guess regarding their professions or what they were doing when they died since they were dressed more like average citizens.
    I agree but Dawn had some zombies that stood out too like the nurse zombie, nun zombie, baseball player zombie, and the guy with that musical instrument.
    Last edited by LivingDeadGuy; 08-Apr-2017 at 11:12 PM. Reason: typo

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Of course Day had some zombies that stand out. All of the films have had them and like I said, I enjoy them being used sparingly. But my reference to Day was more about the generic group shots with the muted colors. TWD also uses the same formula.

United States
    Well I think some people like the occassional zombie that stands out in a crowd over the ones that all dress the same.

United States
    The character zombie works great for Dawn. I've always viewed that film as a comic book come to life.

IIRC Day's zombies consisted more of soldiers and muted colored civilians. However, they did sneak in the occasional character zed for shits and giggles. Like, why would there be a clown zombie amongst the dead at that point haha.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    The character zombie works great for Dawn. I've always viewed that film as a comic book come to life.

IIRC Day's zombies consisted more of soldiers and muted colored civilians. However, they did sneak in the occasional character zed for shits and giggles. Like, why would there be a clown zombie amongst the dead at that point haha.
    I can think of a few good reasons like maybe there was a circus or amusement park or child's birthday party nearby. A lot of the zombies in Day of the Dead stood out like the football players and bride zombie and I always imagined that they came from whatever town was closest to the missle silo where the main characters were taking shelter.