Thread: Season 8 promo's to season regular

United States

Season 8 promo's to season regular

I could copy link but the actors portraying Simon, Enid and (barf)Jadis have been promoted. I thought Ogg already was....hmmm. Regardless Jadis isn't going anywhere and I can't imagine too many people are happy about that.

Super Moderator

UK
    The sooner Jadis dies, the better.

Good for Enid, and I'm chuffed about Simon - I want to see him stick around. Ogg is very entertaining to watch and I like his character ... well, like as in I enjoy watching him. In reality I wouldn't like Simon, but I do enjoy seeing his character in TWD.

United States
    Remember, guys, T-Dog was promoted to series regular back in season 3 and didn't make it past episode 4. Just look at Gareth for further proof as he was also promoted in season 5 and also didn't make it past episode 4. Jadis will get hers.
    Last edited by Moon Knight; 18-Apr-2017 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Typo
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    Remember, guys, T-Dog was promoted to series regular back in season 3 and didn't make it past episode 4. Just look at Gareth for further proof as he was also promoted in season 5 and also didn't make it past episode 4. Jadis will get hers.
    That makes me feel better. Jadis needs to die. The whole garbage kids need to die. I may be rare but I like Kaetlyn Nacon. I would love to Enid get more screen time.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post
    That makes me feel better. Jadis needs to die. The whole garbage kids need to die. I may be rare but I like Kaetlyn Nacon. I would love to Enid get more screen time.
    Enid has really grown on me. I'm with you on that. Actually I'm with you on the garbage kids too haha.
    Last edited by Moon Knight; 18-Apr-2017 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Dammit
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    Well hopefully Jadis follows suit. Her and her stupid Beyond Thunderdome gang & silly dialogue can piss right off.

Enid & Simon? Digging it - hopefully they do stick around.

United States
    I'm gonna assume Enid is in for the long haul. Simon? I really do hope he makes an impact. Great character and Ogg is killing it.