Thread: Rifftrax Night of the Living Dead

United States

Rifftrax Night of the Living Dead

Has anyone else seen this? It has hilarious commentary from the former stars of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and I found it to be pretty darn funny without being too offensive to the fact that this movie was a classic.

I also bought the Rifftrax commentary for Carnival of Souls but haven't watched it yet. These are two of my favorite black and white horror movies but I also enjoy Mike Nelson and his costars making fun of movies so i feel like I got twice the bargain.
    Just a zombie girl on a Saturday night. <3

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm a huge MST3K fan. The Rifftrax version of Night is good, but it's far from one of their best. There is actually a DVD release of the movie available with a commentary track from Nelson, as well.

I doubt Rubenstein would ever give permission, but as the image in my signature suggests, I would LOVE if MST3K could riff on Dawn. It's a perfect film for them.

Btw, the new season of MST3K on Netflix is phenomenal, if you haven't checked it out...
    Last edited by bassman; 21-Apr-2017 at 12:24 AM. Reason: .

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I'm a huge MST3K fan. The Rifftrax version of Night is good, but it's far from one of their best. There is actually a DVD release of the movie available with a commentary track from Nelson, as well.

I doubt Rubenstein would ever give permission, but as the image in my signature suggests, I would LOVE if MST3K could riff on Dawn. It's a perfect film for them.

Btw, the new season of MST3K on Netflix is phenomenal, if you haven't checked it out...
    Lol I'm way ahead of you I've been watching the new episodes.
    Just a zombie girl on a Saturday night. <3