Thread: Word document recovery...

Super Moderator

UK

Word document recovery...

I was wondering if anyone knew of any free (no demos please) software that would allow me to recover a corrupted MS Word Document.

I've been flying around all over the internet this afternoon and all I've found are demos, half of which rescue the file (but replace words with "DEMO" and won't save said file), I'm looking for free software that will do the complete job.

Mucho help ees mucho appreciente!

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    Here is one more similar software which can repair and recover word files. I have used this software to recover my corrupted word documents. you can try this one too, Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery Software from here: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stella...rd-repair.html

Download its demo version first to check whether your database is recoverable or not, if you are able to view your files in preview mode then go for full version and save your word files.

Thanks
    Last edited by jamesaburger; 18-Apr-2015 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Correction

Administrator

England
    Wow! Officially the longest time for a response... ever! Approaching 9 years!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan