Thread: New to the neighborhood...

Fresh Meat

United States

Smile New to the neighborhood...

Happy Turkey Day!! (...except for the turkeys...sorry, guys)
    I am new to the neighborhood. Just discovered this site last night and was up until 3:00am (MST) reading. I am so tickled to find fiction, horror, living dead, sci-fi stories that are available to read any time, like when its slow at work or the officers are out of town and I have to hold the fort and keep the peek.
    I started a 4-part story last night and finished the last half of part 4 today. I thought it was really outstanding, although I feel that I must have missed something. It seemed to have left the reader
    hanging.
    Anyways, can anyone tell me how to rate a story? I thought it was quite excellent and worthy of praise but could not figure out how the rating feature worked.
    have a happy, safe and sane Thanksgiving everyone!!
    (When I see service men/women on the street, or in a store, etc. I go out of my way to thank them for their service.)

~Foxfyre
    Arizona

Administrator

England
    Welcome...

Glad you enjoy the fiction section!

You have to register an account in the fiction section in order to be able to rate a contribution. (ie: Accounts are not shared between this forum and the fiction section).
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan