Thread: Epic Forklift Crash

United States

Epic Forklift Crash

From the Huffington Post:

A fork lift driver in Moscow was sampling too much of his own product when he drunkenly plowed his vehicle into the stock shelves of vodka and cognac in the storeroom where he worked. The result was a spectacular crash in which $150,000 worth of liquor rained down around him. Amazingly, he escaped with nothing but a leg injury. We doubt he can say the same for his job.

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/02/epic-forklift-crash-in-mo_n_341960.html

There's video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqC2URQstz4

Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United States
    Noice. I'd been hearing about this since yesterday. All that booze gone to waste...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    As the immortal bugs bunny would say: What a maroon.

And you just know he's gonna be on the hook for that 150K. I'd love to see how that turns out. From a legal standpoint of course.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    holy crap. lucky no one got hurt! i really didn't expect that second rack of shelves to topple as well.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Daaaaamn, that's a lot of booze gone to waste.
    Last edited by bassman; 03-Nov-2009 at 03:47 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Daaaaamn, that's a lot of booze gone to waste.

Exactly what i was thinking. Do you have any idea how many ugly people that would have gotten laid !?!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Do you have any idea how many ugly people that would have gotten laid !?!
    nice. kinda like the butterfly effect. that dude really should be ashamed.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I actually feel bad for this guy... $150,000 is a heart-stopping amount of money.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I actually feel bad for this guy... $150,000 is a heart-stopping amount of money.
    That's like the income of 3-5 years work for the Average American. So yeah, he's royally screwed.

Super Moderator

United States
    Epic fail, more like

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That's like the income of 3-5 years work for the Average American. So yeah, he's royally screwed.

Shit, man, at the rate I work (I'm a full-time student) that'd take me at LEAST fifteen years to make.

United States
    i'm calling bs about him having to pay for it. surely the place has insurance.

but you can bet he's been drug-tested (if the company's policy mandates it) and suspended without pay/fired for that one.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    A fork lift driver in Moscow was sampling too much of his own product when he drunkenly plowed his vehicle into the stock shelves of vodka and cognac in the storeroom where he worked...
    Not that I'm a prude or anything, but don't drink on the job. Especially if you're operating heavy machinery. What if his buddy that was on that other forklift had been off his equipment & on the floor like he had been moments earlier?

United States
    Off to Siberia with him ...

-stray-

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Further proof of the need for alcohol to be banned!

hahahaha
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.