Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: woah.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

woah.

on monday my dog got a twitch, and on tuesday he was walking in circles and banging into stuff, i get up today adn hes a vegetable, we rushed him to the vets at 4 am.
    he was dead by 6.

im really gonna miss him, i do already i had to hold back tears for my mom, who was in pieces, and i didnt even cry when my grandad died.

its terrifying that what was a perfectly healthy german shepperd could suffer from mental and nervous system degeneration of such ferocity in such a short time.

Super Moderator

United States
    Hellsing, that's horrible news! I'm sorry for your loss, man. I've had pets linger in pain and I've had them go quickly on me, I can only hope he wasn't in too much pain for that day or so and that you guys get to the point eventually where you can remember the really cool times you had with him.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yknow i still have picks but only on bloody sunday did i tape over the only minidv with footage of him to film my cat licking a stain of a freinds shoe soul

yeah ill miss him but life goes on i guess, was a great dog though, allready got about4 calls from freinds and family, guess it just shows dogs realyl are mans best freind.

Super Moderator

United States
    Dogs rock. Too bad I don't have the proper time or patience for one right now.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Super Moderator

UK
    Sorry to hear about your dog, hellsing.

capncnut
    I know exactly how you feel man. My last dog died of old age but seemed perfectly okay (if a tiny bit slow) right up until 2 weeks before she died. Due to a dog's rapid life cycle, the deterioration process is really quick and the shock factor of such a sudden death is what hits so hard.

Chin up son.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I have a dog and a cat and they mean a lot to me so I know how you feel Hellsing. Sorry to hear about your dog. They are one of the greatest animals in the world.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    very true, though i prefer big dogs i think when im ready to get a new one ill probably get another german shepperd, that kinda been the family breed since the 1700's when my 6 or 7 greats grandad raised em. that or an akita those things look bad-ass

Undisclosed
    dogs are a big part of the family and its devastating when we lose them. I feel for you man

United States

aw

Sorry about your dog hells... if you ever get another one you should look into an Akita... not sure if they're allowed over there (they outlawed having them in OC) they're large and beautiful and strong like oxes. After my dog Shiika died I couldn't bear to own another and still can't. But they are amazing a friend of mine breeds them and has actually trained them to scale chain link fences and do all kinds of amazing stuff. They were once used to hunt in Japan and they also use them as babysitters. They're IMO exceptionally intelligent, I kept her in my house and if she had to go between walks she would let me know. Also one time with my car I got stuck in the mud and it being a hot day I tied her to my trailor hitch (its the only thing she couldn't rip off the car she was so strong) and she actually pulled it onto firm ground lol... imagine my suprise. They're amazingly protective and from all the pets i've had (and in my family we had everything from maccaw birds to possums to pomeraneans to mutts to labs to cats to hamsters that didnt live long) they're the best.

Again sorry for your loss losing a pet is hard =(
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm sorry for your loss, man. My grandparents had to put down their Rottweiler just a couple weeks ago. The dog was like my own.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    on monday my dog got a twitch, and on tuesday he was walking in circles and banging into stuff, i get up today adn hes a vegetable, we rushed him to the vets at 4 am.
    he was dead by 6.

im really gonna miss him, i do already i had to hold back tears for my mom, who was in pieces, and i didnt even cry when my grandad died.

its terrifying that what was a perfectly healthy german shepperd could suffer from mental and nervous system degeneration of such ferocity in such a short time.
    it's crazy how a pet can become like part of the family. I know when my last dog died i was inconsolable. I cried like a baby. i still get shaken up to this day. I'm sorry man.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    sorry to hear about your dog. i have an old black lab thats not muuch longer for this world and i will be trully shaken up when he passes. a dog is loyal to the end.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    were honestyl worried about getting another incase its a little bastard that tears up the sofa cushions when your out or something, but guess thats the risk you allways gotta take with a new dog huh?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    you're brave. After what i went through when my dog died i swore off any new pets. I can't go through that again. Good luck with the new dog. How's it working out for ya?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"