Thread: frank zappa on "make me laugh"...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

frank zappa on "make me laugh"...

this is rather interesting. frank never even comes close to laughing.

"The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    I saw one that was a fucking classic. Some girl was in the chair and she went through tons of comedians and man she was having a seriously hard time keeping her face straight. This one guy even started chopping up ice like a deranged madman and making strange noises but she still didn't crack.

The last comedian to come in was Max Wall, he went right up to her, slipped over on a piece of ice and that was her lot. She was in tears.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I saw one that was a fucking classic. Some girl was in the chair and she went through tons of comedians and man she was having a seriously hard time keeping her face straight. This one guy even started chopping up ice like a deranged madman and making strange noises but she still didn't crack.

The last comedian to come in was Max Wall, he went right up to her, slipped over on a piece of ice and that was her lot. She was in tears.
    this one is classic as well. this lady starts doing lamaze breathing to keep from laughing. hilarious.

Last edited by Mike70; 29-Sep-2009 at 09:27 PM.

capncnut
    To bring Garry Shandling out is just cruel. That guy's face alone is enough to make you piss yourself laughing.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    To bring Garry Shandling out is just cruel. That guy's face alone is enough to make you piss yourself laughing.
    dude, when shandling and that other comic come out without their shirts and start posing, i would've been done.