Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: no cake for hitler on his birthday

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

no cake for hitler on his birthday

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20081217/...r-3fd0ae9.html

im callin' it if nonone else wil, nazi skinhead family, OR that freaky aryan worshipping cult in jersey off louie therough's strange travels show

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    You know what...I truly feel sorry for this kid.

And not because there's no cake
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    You know what...I truly feel sorry for this kid.

And not because there's no cake
    Hehe, so true. I skimmed this article last night where the father implores the bakery for a 'little tolerance'

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name".

The shop has also refused to make a cake for Mr Campbell's second child, who turns two next February.

Her name is JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell.

Heath and Deborah Campbell's third child will probably not get a cake from that shop either.

The eight-month-old baby has been named Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, apparently a reference to one of the Nazi's most monstrous leaders, SS head Heinrich Himmler.
    I am fascinated, yet repelled by by these people. Damn do they piss me off!
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 17-Dec-2008 at 06:06 PM.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Well dammit, I'm going to have to name my kid Stalin and Molotov now! Someone has to stop them!
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    Well dammit, I'm going to have to name my kid Stalin and Molotov now! Someone has to stop them!
    Can I help? I'll name my kid Clovis Boot-Up-Your-Nazi-Ass Simpson.

Christmas Island
    Hmmm, nice way to set up a future discrimination lawsuit. Times are tough. Gotta turn those kiddies into cash cows.

United States

Thats the only thing that came to my mind.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    This guy must live in such pure anger, resentment, and hate...that it's actually quite sad really.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Super Moderator

UK
    I was just about to post this, saw it on Yahoo just now, couldn't believe it.

The bloke says "oh it's just a name" - CLEARLY IT F*CKING ISN'T. It'd be like calling your kid "Gary Glitter", the name Adolf Hitler is irrevocably damaged by an evil, monstrous, disgusting excuse for a person from history.

Clearly it's 'not just a name', because quite clearly, that family are a bunch of white supremacist American History X wannabes, I mean goddamn.

It's sick that people like that, shout about situations like this, in some kind of semi-affront-to-free-speech way. Ugh. But then again, I'd rather have wide-spread mockery and dissing of one-bumbox-in-a-million, than live under some dictatorship.

Poor kids indeed, they'll grow up to perpetuate the hate they've been drowned into with no say in the matter, the same as evangelical indoctrination, I distinctly don't agree with it, the kid has no say.

My folks didn't force religion on me, it was only vaguely present in a 'background of society' kinda way, and I ultimately chose not to accept religion. I only did prayers in school as I figured "this is just what is done", although I never understood why, or cared why, and then at some point in my early high school years I completely ceased even joining blindly in with the end of assembly prayers, as I just thought "why do I do these motions if I don't believe in the cause?" ... oddly enough, not long after that, prayers stopped being said at the end of assembly anyway.

United States
    For the time being, the matter has been settled - the Campbells had their cake made by Wal-Mart.
    ^^ lol

seriously though not cool naming your kids that, they are gonna get their ass beat in school later in life.

United States
    Screw the name. . I don't care about that. I am just pissed mostly at Hitler for ruining a perfectly good Moustache style!! F@#ker!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Those parents need to stop having kids.Who in their right mind would name their kids those names?

Dying

Undisclosed
    Why don't they just make their own cakes? It's not as though Nazi's don't know how to operate ovens.
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: What?
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by FoodFight View Post
    Why don't they just make their own cakes? It's not as though Nazi's don't know how to operate ovens.

That made me spit Coke all over my screen. I salute you sir!!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by FoodFight View Post

That was just wrong.