Thread: Spaced

Undisclosed

Spaced

Just picked up series one and two for £12 so Im loving it and intend to unleash it on a bunch of my friends, one bottle of tequila one vodka and too many cans of cider. So does anyone have any good spaced drinking games or any ideas for one? Reference a film is a shot, reference to star wars two shots, phantom menace three shots etc. Any help much appreciated, students in need here people.

Also any favourite quotes? Got quite a few only one that springs to mind at the minute is

Tyers:" Mine is a pint of the black stuff"

Mike: "( Laughing ) You cant drink a pint of bovril"

So share any thoughts on this great sitcom.
    Why arent you laughing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    best.sitcom.ever.

**** freinds.

**** will and grace.

...maybenot the epicness of cheers.

but most certainly **** joey.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    A shot everytime there's a film reference? Holy sh*t man. You wouldn't be able to talk.

You should've held out on buying it just for one more week, dude. The R1 special edition is coming out next week. There's not a whole lot new when compared to the R2, but there's some new documentaries, commentaries, and artwork.

But yeah....great show. I didn't know what it was until someone on the boards(MZ?) told me about it. Now i'm hooked.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think if you do a shot every film reference, you guys will be done playing at the end of one episode and someone will certainly have his head in the toilet.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    turn on the homage-o-meter and just count by the end of episode 3 how many shots that is...

Undisclosed
    I do think this is one of the best sitcoms Ive stumbled upon so far but theres always something I havent seen just around the corner so I cant make judgment till my deathbed. Yeah you guys are right about the film reference maybe being too many shots hmm..well last time I was with this group of friends we ended up playing ring of fire? anyone heard of? Essentially circle of cards each card has something to do with drink. 1- Girls Drink, 2- Waterfall 3- Drink the designated "Toxic waste" last time it was a four day old bottle of cider that had been refigerated but cider..disgusting!

I think the one flew over the cuckoo`s nest ep would be a bottle of vodka on its own.

Damn Ill have to re-think my idea of a spaced drinking game but there must be one! Any ideas welcome
    Last edited by CornishCorpse; 16-Jul-2008 at 10:15 PM.
    Why arent you laughing?

Super Moderator

UK
    Woooo! Spaced rocks!

That is all.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Just picked up series one and two for £12 so Im loving it and intend to unleash it on a bunch of my friends, one bottle of tequila one vodka and too many cans of cider. So does anyone have any good spaced drinking games or any ideas for one? Reference a film is a shot, reference to star wars two shots, phantom menace three shots etc. Any help much appreciated, students in need here people.

Also any favourite quotes? Got quite a few only one that springs to mind at the minute is

Tyers:" Mine is a pint of the black stuff"

Mike: "( Laughing ) You cant drink a pint of bovril"

So share any thoughts on this great sitcom.
    Spaced is focking great...Tyres uncontrolable compulsion to start grooving to any bleeps/repetitive beats cracks me up.

Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon