Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glitter returns to the UK

capncnut

Glitter returns to the UK

Pop pedophile, Gary Glitter, is set to return to the UK on Tuesday after serving three years in a Vietnamese prison for molesting two girls aged 10 and 11.

Click for article.

While Vietnamese law states that he must return to his home country, it has been reported that the real reason is that he's seeking medical treatment in the UK due to a number of health problems.

Super Moderator

UK
    Maybe he should have thought about fiddling kids if he was so fussed about his health.

I say f*ck the bastard, he doesn't deserve it, and certainly not the NHS when actual people are in need of treatment.

That said, send him to one of the sh*tty NHS places where MRSA is floating about.

England
    He's a filthy bastard & shouldnt be allowed any treatment!problem is he'll get his treatment,while people with cancer are refused lifesaving drugs due to cost

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Maybe he should have thought about fiddling kids if he was so fussed about his health.

I say f*ck the bastard, he doesn't deserve it, and certainly not the NHS when actual people are in need of treatment.

That said, send him to one of the sh*tty NHS places where MRSA is floating about.
    I agree.

capncnut
    <spits out beer>

Administrator

England
    Wow! He's got some balls!

At least for the moment, anyway...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Wow! He's got some balls!

At least for the moment, anyway...
    Hey maybe that's it ... Gary Glitter's coming back to Blighty to get spayed?

capncnut
    We'll according to some tabloids, Glitter is to be arrested for outstanding charges the moment he returns.

Click for article.

However, others say he's just going to get slapped on the sex offenders list and have his new abode monitored by security. We'll have to see when he leaves Vietnam on Tuesday.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    We'll according to some tabloids, Glitter is to be arrested for outstanding charges the moment he returns.

Click for article.

However, others say he's just going to get slapped on the sex offenders list and have his new abode monitored by security. We'll have to see when he leaves Vietnam on Tuesday.
    Go to be impressed when a paper uses the term "sicko’s"...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Go to be impressed when a paper uses the term "sicko’s"...
    It's THE SUN ... it's what they do.

It's not exactly journalism though is it?

It is the national newspaper that has guaranteed naked titties and a near-miss of a minge on the third page ... ... you'd never see an American paper with that just inside the front page.

capncnut
    It's THE SUN ... it's what they do.
    Still the number one rag. While some of the journalism is (well, frankly) bollocks for the most part, other aspects are spot on. Notably the television news, most of which isn't printed in other papers and I often find the likes of The Mirror copying their news the following day.

But yeah, theres more dirt in The Sun's pages than what you get on your hands whilst reading it.

Super Moderator

UK
    But yeah, theres more dirt in The Sun's pages than what you get on your hands whilst reading it.
    Yeah, I used to read that rag on the bog in all ... ...

Ahhh University.

The Mirror can suck on my balls, gargle them clean mate ... isn't that the one Piers "sh*t bag, c*nt-faced" Morgan was in charge of?

capncnut
    The Mirror can suck on my balls, gargle them clean mate ... isn't that the one Piers "sh*t bag, c*nt-faced" Morgan was in charge of?
    Yeah. Actually that's a very good description of that parasite.

capncnut
    Has anyone been keeping up with this farce?

First the doity bastard flies to Hong Kong in a bid to evade return to the UK. Then he's rejected and sent back to Thailand after being refused entry into 19 countries. Finally they coax him on a plane, saying that he's been granted entry back to Hong Kong, when in fact it was a lie and they flew him back to the UK where the British police were eagerly awaiting his arrival.

Check this s**t out!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter's solicitor

Mr Gadd (Glitter's real surname) is pleased to be back in this country.

The last few days, as you know, he has been travelling around Asia and that time was not wasted. It enabled Mr Gadd and others to put into practice a plan for his proper and safe arrival. Mr Gadd is not a well man, he needs medical attention and is also, unsurprisingly, concerned about his safety and these past few days have enabled the Metropolitan Police and I, on his behalf, to put into place a proper procedure for his protection and his well-being. I’m pleased to say that’s in place.

Mr Gadd is pleased to be back for another reason. He is pleased to be back because for the first time he can appear before a court of justice. He tells me that his trial in Vietnam - a country which has been condemned by virtually every organisation concerned with justice and human rights as being a system of unfair justice and political trials - was a charade, was a travesty of justice. He never got a fair trial and in due course that will be expanded upon.

This morning was an opportunity for him to come before English justice for the first time to make these points. Unfortunately the court didn’t agree with my submission that it should hear me on the issue about the unfairness of how he has been treated by the Vietnamese system. That was an opportunity that I sought to take on his behalf but the court decided it did not want to hear.

Therefore this morning there has been no opportunity before an impartial tribunal to put forward why it was he was innocent of the crimes for which he was convicted in Vietnam. There may be another opportunity in the future. It’s too early to tell.

Mr Gadd wants, through me, to say to you that he did not commit the offences for which he was convicted in Vietnam. It was a show trial and he had no opportunity to put his defence forward. Ultimately he wants that to be tested, if he can, before the courts of this country. That was the reason for this morning when I opposed the making of a notification order.

I sought an interim order to give me an opportunity to develop what I’m saying to you but that was not given to me. Mr Gadd now has three days to work with the police - it’s a completely harmonious relationship between him and the police - about notification and that will be done in full accordance with the law.”

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, yeah I saw bits of this on the news, the whole of Asia was playing the "ewww, get away" flappy-hands game.