Okay, here I am asking, beseeching you for help. I am looking for a poster or art work. It was fan made I believe and thus a mock up poster or fan distribution. It was for Land of the Dead but was made back in the phase when very little was actually known of Land and at the time it was called Twilight of the Dead or Dead Reckoning. I believe the poster read Twilight of the Dead (or possibly Dead Reckoning). I'll try to describe the poster, there was a figure (presumably male) who was wearing a cloak or poncho or cape, I can't remember which. The cloak I believe looked torn or worn down a bit. He was holding a rifle (or some other gun). He was standing ontop of a hill overlooking a city, he was facing the city so you could not see his front, only his back was visible to the view and the poster was from his vantage point. I believe the poster was made in the early days of Land when it had just entered into production/development but was still being called Twilight or Dead Reckoning. It was a long, long time ago and definately before Land's release. Unfortunately I failed to save it. It was very nice fan work (I'm assuming that's what it was). I have been searching for a very long time for it and I've exhausted all my resources. I'm hoping someone has it. I am not asking for the poster itself, I am asking for the picture of the poster, which is what I saw. I'm not even sure it really was a poster, may have just been a mock up. Unfortunately that is all I remember.