Thread: Pen and Paper RPG

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed

Pen and Paper RPG

Ok, here's the deal, never played Pen and Paper. Never ever, but I like board games. Any-who, I know my best friend used to be real deep into it like 5-10 years ago, so I asked him if we couldn't try it out. He talked to some friends, and now we're going to roll a game off when we go off and hold up in his apartment for a week.

So, anyone here ever tried it? Is it fun? What we're going to play is Vampire: The Masquerade, which I'm sure means more to you guys than it does to me. I've played the computer game Bloodlines, but that's it (Good game, by the way!).

Any tips or just word of advice around here? Is it fun? So what am I up against, really?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    bloodlines was the shit, the real deal from what i ken from a documentary i made about this kind of stuff two years ago is that its very appealing to the "long greasy ponytail and trenchcoat" crowd.
    So nerdy, but also overly dramatic.

...actually, imagine the guys who get really into warhammer, make them vampires and also whores and thats basically the skinny on how people'l act, have fun!