Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drunken break up win.

United States

Drunken break up win.

Well, theres a bit of a story to this one. So hear me out, but I think the pay off is worth it in the end.

I haven't been in a relationship for a few months, so I guess I fool heartedly moved into one to fast. Girl I met (on facebook) Who was dating my friend. The split off and we ended up hooking up and "Dating."

Why, whats wrong with that?
    She's 26
    Has three kids
    and when I met her had no job or vehicle. (Sounds like an all star right?)
    Oh and did I mention I'm 21?

Well When I'm with her for these few weeks, she gets a job (Jimmie Johns, its a subway knockoff) I help her get her truck fixed. Be the general all supportive awesome guy that I am.

We find out she has graves disease. Which to put it bluntly, her thyroid was super active, she had to get radioactive iodione to basically kill the shit out of the thyroid. So I'm their with her every day, driving her to the hospital why she gets her tests and operations done. Holding her hand and all that bollucks.

But hey she's spitting off more atoms then a rad scorpian, she can't stay around her kids!

Sure yeah you can stay with me for a week, be a good way to get to you know you a better. See you ect.

Well during all this she starts saying "I love you." to which I responded with...

"You rock!"

The only time I ever saw her at my house was when she was sleeping, eating, or leaving to go get drunk with her friends.

Don't get me wrong, having a radio active ghoul living in your house has its advantages. Stuff glows in the dark, some dead pets of mine began to slowly reanimate and my sperm count probably dropped so far that Neo Nazi's don't have to worry about me making any more Jews.

Well, in my experience with relationships you actually want to hang out and see the other person. Do stuff together. Well when ever I suggested doing something together she blew me off to go drink with her friends. Day before last, I suggested we watch the boondock saints, since she's seen the second but not the first. She agreed, excited.

Well, I got a text from her between sparring rounds yesterday (Jews can box too you know.)

That she couldn't make it because she was already drunk with her friends (it was 17:45) and couldn't make it.

I was pissed, won the next few rounds too (Guess I should thank her for that). Bought a case of Blue moon and went to drink with some friends...

They went to bed, found more friends. Got more beer and a bottle of a Tangueray. Went and drank with them.

They got more boose. Bon fire, Drunken fun

Enough back story heres where it gets good.
    Ended up calling her her drunk, demanding to know if we are in a relationship since she never wants to see me.

Drunken crying on her part. She doesn't know, I'm awesome, she loves me, and wants to be with me, she just "Wants to see other people." Which every bloke around the world knows is code for "Wants a six pack of dick." She wants to be "Friends with benefits." (Que picture of a girl carrying said six pack of dicks out of the assorted dick store.)

Because apparently she had ditched me to take some schmuck to the party that night for that reason. They had already made out according to her. To her credit she tried to pull a Bill Clinton, " How do you define cheating."

What could I say you ask? Well I told her to come get her shit from my house in the morning to which she hasn't yet.

But I left a family ring of mine over at the house she was staying at. I wanted to get it before she could use it for any devious acts of ransom. Well I went and got it this morning, and found her sleeping all cuddled up on the couch with said bloke. She jumped up and tried to explain everything.

Because she had no recollection at all of the two hour conversation we had during the night.

So, not only did I get to make her feel like a drunken cheating skag once. I got to do it a second time. You know after you get into an argument, you think. Damn I should have said this better, or that better. Well Gawd, Damnit I actually was able to use them! Firing precession guided cruise missiles of self doubt, pitty, and self loathing that even I started to feel a bit bad.

Attached is a picture of her self and I, just for your viewing pleasure.
    Attached Images
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's classic dude.

Sorry it didn't work out, but at least you got the last laugh in the end. When I was cheated on by an ex I just got a broken heart. No payback, no caught in the act, nothing. So congrats for that!

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I hope you take some solace in the fact that you had me laughing out loud at that comment about the neo nazis...

sorry to hear it went tits up - you were noble throughout the whole situation and can walk away with your head high
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    You know after you get into an argument, you think. Damn I should have said this better, or that better. Well Gawd, Damnit I actually was able to use them! Firing precession guided cruise missiles of self doubt, pitty, and self loathing that even I started to feel a bit bad.
    Don't feel bad, you got to do something that most of us only dream about being able to do! Kind of a screwed up situation, but what can you do. At least your fired your cruise missiles and hit your target dead-on.

United States
    Still though, sucks getting used like that. So I'm doing a traditional get absolutely smashed today. Starting around noon today. Give my self an IV tomorrow morning or tonight so I don't have a hang over. Then get a new haircut, box and start looking for new Shiskas.

She's coming over in a couple hours to "Talk" and get her stuff. Should be interesting
    Last edited by Exatreides; 22-Apr-2010 at 08:26 PM.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Super Moderator

United States
    Congrats on the escape! This girl sounds like utter garbage, and though I feel bad for her kids, I'm glad you didn't get sucked into that particular abyss.

Let's just hope you haven't gotten her pregnant

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    " How do you define cheating."
    I thought it all hinged on what the definition of "is" is.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United Kingdom
    Wow, who knew that angry drunk-dialling could actually reap benefits? Go you!
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

United States
    Meh, I feel bad mostly because I stopped having a relationship with a much hotter girl who lives a bit further away because this one was closer. Might be able to save that one.
    don't count on it, dude. women tend to not forget things like that. i'd just man up to the fact that you chose the wrong one and move on.

shame things turned out the way they did for you, but welcome to the club. i think most of us have a similar story. i got burned by a chick while serving overseas, which is not fun what-so-fucking-ever. below is a brief re-hash of my story, for those who care to read it:

started seeing this girl, one i'd actually known for a very long time, as she was friends with my sister. she was always very attractive, and we happened to be at a party a week or two before i was going to iraq. we hit it off really well and ended up fooling around, then spent almost every waking moment hanging out until i shipped out. she had an ex-boyfriend who was still sniffing around, but given their recent break-up and how well we clicked, she told me she wanted to wait for me and all that shit..so off i go, with thoughts of returning home to this young vixen.

at first, it was great, she'd email me at least once per day and wrote me a letter and sent a care package every week. i spent lots of money on phone cards so we could talk when i wasn't outside the wire. then the tempo of operations picked up, and i wasn't able to email her back very often, was unable to call for up to a week at a time, etc. then she stopped emailing, writing, etc. when we talked over the phone, she still sounded and acted teh same, but i could tell something was up. then her closest friend emailed me to let me know that the chick had been staying at her ex's place, and you know what that means.

trying to do patrols in sand-land dodging IED's with thought of your lying cunt of a soon-to-be-ex-gf fucking her scumbag exboyfriend = not fun and a sure way to border on insomnia/insanity...next time i was able to speak with her, i ended things, she acted all upset, then i revealed what was told to me, and then she gets all pissed like i'm spying on her from 8k miles away. i told her that her own friend told me what was shaking, she calls me a jerk and tells me broke her heart for leaving her (like i had a fucking choice) and ending things like i did when i heard what was going down, as if i should've been more understanding to her needs (for dick from her loser ex, i suppose)

that was years ago, though, and i learned a few lessons about human behavior and liars, phonies, and relationships...a ray of sunshine in my case is that i just found out that this particular bitch is almost 9 months pregnant with the dude's kid, but he's still off cheating on her like he always did ( the reason they were split up and not together when we met as because he'd been caught cheating for like the 3rd time). so it all works out, i guess.

not trying to steal your thunder, but yeah, women can really fuck with your head if you let 'em.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Did you get laid some, tho?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Did you get laid some, tho?
    Because as we all know, that's the bottom line.

Because Stone Cold Says So !!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    christ I couldn't imagine being in the service and having to deal with relationship issues on TOP of people trying to blow you up...that's the pinacle of stress and unfairness and puts anythign I've been through in regards to relationships to shame.
    Seems like you did well out of it PC, made the right decisions and got out with your santiy and dignity in tact, as did Ex above....
    You often hear about people in the services recieving evil video messages from chicks breaking up with them whilst they're away fighting themselves to death, most of it is internet lore - but it does make you wonder just how one would react in this situation...

I always think of the nasty break up of Denise Richards and Johnny from Starship Troopers -I know its bullshit but the idea is there and it does make one think just how fucked up it could be trying to manage a relationship whilst in the armed forces, and I can't imagine anything worse than having your mind elsewhere when it really should be on the maniac aiming a mortar at you...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    she just "Wants to see other people." Which every bloke around the world knows is code for "Wants a six pack of dick." She wants to be "Friends with benefits." (Que picture of a girl carrying said six pack of dicks out of the assorted dick store.)
    Fuckin' CLASSIC, man!

Undisclosed
    You know after you get into an argument, you think. Damn I should have said this better, or that better.
    Man!...thats like finding One Eyed Willy's Rich Stuff.

Best of luck in your other ventures.

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

United States
    Well, theres a bit of a story to this one. So hear me out, but I think the pay off is worth it in the end.

I haven't been in a relationship for a few months, so I guess I fool heartedly moved into one to fast. Girl I met (on facebook) Who was dating my friend. The split off and we ended up hooking up and "Dating."

Why, whats wrong with that?
    She's 26
    Has three kids
    and when I met her had no job or vehicle. (Sounds like an all star right?)
    Oh and did I mention I'm 21?

Well When I'm with her for these few weeks, she gets a job (Jimmie Johns, its a subway knockoff) I help her get her truck fixed. Be the general all supportive awesome guy that I am.

We find out she has graves disease. Which to put it bluntly, her thyroid was super active, she had to get radioactive iodione to basically kill the shit out of the thyroid. So I'm their with her every day, driving her to the hospital why she gets her tests and operations done. Holding her hand and all that bollucks.

But hey she's spitting off more atoms then a rad scorpian, she can't stay around her kids!

Sure yeah you can stay with me for a week, be a good way to get to you know you a better. See you ect.

Well during all this she starts saying "I love you." to which I responded with...

"You rock!"

The only time I ever saw her at my house was when she was sleeping, eating, or leaving to go get drunk with her friends.

Don't get me wrong, having a radio active ghoul living in your house has its advantages. Stuff glows in the dark, some dead pets of mine began to slowly reanimate and my sperm count probably dropped so far that Neo Nazi's don't have to worry about me making any more Jews.

Well, in my experience with relationships you actually want to hang out and see the other person. Do stuff together. Well when ever I suggested doing something together she blew me off to go drink with her friends. Day before last, I suggested we watch the boondock saints, since she's seen the second but not the first. She agreed, excited.

Well, I got a text from her between sparring rounds yesterday (Jews can box too you know.)

That she couldn't make it because she was already drunk with her friends (it was 17:45) and couldn't make it.

I was pissed, won the next few rounds too (Guess I should thank her for that). Bought a case of Blue moon and went to drink with some friends...

They went to bed, found more friends. Got more beer and a bottle of a Tangueray. Went and drank with them.

They got more boose. Bon fire, Drunken fun

Enough back story heres where it gets good.
    Ended up calling her her drunk, demanding to know if we are in a relationship since she never wants to see me.

Drunken crying on her part. She doesn't know, I'm awesome, she loves me, and wants to be with me, she just "Wants to see other people." Which every bloke around the world knows is code for "Wants a six pack of dick." She wants to be "Friends with benefits." (Que picture of a girl carrying said six pack of dicks out of the assorted dick store.)

Because apparently she had ditched me to take some schmuck to the party that night for that reason. They had already made out according to her. To her credit she tried to pull a Bill Clinton, " How do you define cheating."

What could I say you ask? Well I told her to come get her shit from my house in the morning to which she hasn't yet.

But I left a family ring of mine over at the house she was staying at. I wanted to get it before she could use it for any devious acts of ransom. Well I went and got it this morning, and found her sleeping all cuddled up on the couch with said bloke. She jumped up and tried to explain everything.

Because she had no recollection at all of the two hour conversation we had during the night.

So, not only did I get to make her feel like a drunken cheating skag once. I got to do it a second time. You know after you get into an argument, you think. Damn I should have said this better, or that better. Well Gawd, Damnit I actually was able to use them! Firing precession guided cruise missiles of self doubt, pitty, and self loathing that even I started to feel a bit bad.

Attached is a picture of her self and I, just for your viewing pleasure.
    Sounds like the s..t i get into. i was married and f..ked up and let my so called friend stay with me cause his mom and pop kicked him out. she ended leaving me for the dush and every one told her what kind of guy he realy was but she wouldn.t listen, they ended up getting married and one day his girlfriend came over to their house looking for him. like they say payback is a bitch and that was a BIG one.