Thread: Zombie board/card game

United States

Zombie board/card game

Hey guys,

So i know the bulk of you guys(and gals) are geared more towards the computer and console gaming side of things, but I'm sure you've all heard of, seen, or played the 'Zombies!!!' board game. Some of you might have gone with others such as the 'Last night on earth' or 'zombie fluxx'. So i've got a few questions for those of you adventurous enough to answer.

What are the things you would most like to see in a zombie related game? Doesn't matter what type of game, just things you may have said "man i wish there was a way to do...." or "They should have added....."

What bugs you the most when playing a zombie game? for example, "they're to fast." or "... should be so much more effective against them."

What do you think has been done to death in games, movies and the like?

I apologize if i've missed a thread like this somewhere, or posted this in the wrong place, and look forward to seeing some in depth answers.

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    I really love games that related in Zombies because killing and chasing by the zombie is the most exciting part. And for me the best Zombie game I played is Zombie Apocalypse and War Z.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I play Last Night on Earth a lot. What I love about it is that it's really atmospheric and humorous in how it plays on horror movie clichés. Every game we play unfolds as a classic zombie film, in the vein of something like Night of the Living Dead or Night of the Creeps.