Thread: The Musketeers (TV Series) - BBC

Administrator

England

The Musketeers (TV Series) - BBC

Will be interesting to see how good/bad this is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmDWE8Jy9EE
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    I'm interested in finding out. Does look good tho, with the new Doctor Who playing Richelieu (however it's spelled).
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Looks good. Or at least better than the Hollywood version that came out a couple of years ago.

I try to watch every The Three Musketeers adaption there is. I very much prefer the 70's one with Michael York, Oliver Reed, Christopher Lee and Charlton Heston. After that, they all get a bit bland. But this one might be good. I'll give it a go at least.

England
    The '70s The Three Musketeers/Four Musketeers version is the best.

Administrator

England
    Watch two episodes so far and finding it fairly average TBH... I'll give it one more episode to get my attention.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Nothing spectacular but I'm enjoying it.

Administrator

England
    Is anyone still watching this. After about three episodes can't say it's holding my attention?
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Still watching, still enjoying, but it's not something special.