Thread: Manhunt

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Manhunt

Is anyone a fan of this game? If you haven't played it I suggest you give it ago, it is out on PS2, PC and XBOX. It was released in 2003/2004 so you can pick it up cheap enough.

It is a stealth/action/horror/psychological game. It has great use of music, a nice gritty look, oh and a little bit of blood here and there. And by little bit I mean buckets of the stuff.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i thought it was a tasteless piece of crap myself, though i dont think it makes people go out and kill like it said on the news, it was just a bad game.

United States
    I enjoyed it, the stealth aspect was fun and the kills were so brutal. Even by todays standards the game is still really graphic.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Once I got to the zoo level I was bored out of my mind with the game so I dropped it for like a year. When I picked it up again I couldn't get out of the zoo level without being bored to death. Haven't touched it in about a year now.

Super Moderator

UK
    I played through it, I enjoyed the grittiness and the violence, but it just was *ahem* executed well enough, it was a bit dull and you couldn't interact with your environment enough.

There was a whole bunch of fuss about it in the UK, I made a short film/pseudo-doc about it a while back...

capncnut
    Other than graphic violence, this game offers NOTHING. I remember buying and trading it almost immediately.