Thread: dissapointing ,as yet unreleased, horror games

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

dissapointing ,as yet unreleased, horror games

^ "burnout with zombies", oh dear

^ i honestly think thats gonna be the "devil may cry 2" of the series, and i dont think its gonna be too impressive, theres something about ti that just screams "far cry port" and "doom 3 mod", i just think its going up against alan wake as a 3rd person survivla horror for the 360 slated for release at the same time and i think we all know which one is gonna be more popular, the angle is "its the size in gmae as the real central park" yet the country bright falls is , to put it eloquently, "****ing massive".

anyone else got any to add in here?

Super Moderator

UK
    Ahhhhh mate, I really wanted to play City of the Dead too...

Finish it and put it out already!!! We need more zombie FPS games!!!

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Ahhhhh mate, I really wanted to play City of the Dead too...

Finish it and put it out already!!! We need more zombie FPS games!!!
    I gotta say that I'm glad City of the Dead wasn't released - it would've sucked ass big time. The idea and the story sounded nice but there wouldn't have been many cherries on that cake. You can tell by the whole Matrix style slo-mo bullet bollocks that it was a pile of cack. I only hope that they don't fully give up on the idea of a GAR zombie FPS. I want Dawn, you want Dawn, we all want Dawn - so the f**k hasn't Dawn been made yet?

Super Moderator

UK
    Oh hell yeah, a full on Dawn of the Dead (1978) FPS game would rock so many cocks it'd run out of them and have to start rocking fannies as well, then flat out move onto the brown...

But it'd have to be on a good engine and well made, that's the only thing, but it could be such a brilliant game...if I was a multi-millionnaire I'd flat out PAY for it to be made.

capncnut
    Oh me too, I have thought about the thing for so long now and I'm convinced it could work as an FPS.