Thread: Coupla decent Dawn sites

capncnut

Coupla decent Dawn sites

Just thought I'd share a couple of websites that I discovered a while back. I know a majority of us are familiar with these sites but some of the newbs might not be aware.

First one, dawnofthedead.net, has a full plot synopsis, character guides, photos, wallpapers, even a little retro-type game set in the mall for you to play with. It's a little bare at the moment but the place shows a lot of promise.

dawnofthedead.net

The second one is mallofthedead.net and it's a real gem. It's run by our very own Axlish and has the full history of the Monroeville Mall, interactive plans of all floors of the 1978 mall, then and now comparisons, galleries, interviews, everything a Dawn geek could ever hope to wish for. I have literally sat down and browsed this place for hours.

mallofthedead.net

Both are must see resources for any Dawn of the Dead fans out there.
    Last edited by capncnut; 16-Feb-2008 at 03:25 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Just thought I'd share a couple of websites that I discovered a while back. I know a majority of us are familiar with these sites but some of the newbs might not be aware.

First one, dawnofthedead.net, has a full plot synopsis, character guides, photos, wallpapers, even a little retro-type game set in the mall for you to play with. It's a little bare at the moment but the place shows a lot of promise.

dawnofthedead.net

The second one is mallofthedead.net and it's a real gem. It's run by our very own Axlish and has the full history of the Monroeville Mall, interactive plans of all floors of the 1978 mall, then and now comparisons, galleries, interviews, everything a Dawn geek could ever hope to wish for. I have literally sat down and browsed this place for hours.

mallofthedead.net

Both are must see resources for any Dawn of the Dead fans out there.
    nice post. i have spent hours going through eric's site as well. rather, uh, comprehensive. when i went on my all-expenses paid excursion to monroeville a few years ago, i used a lot of his site to get my bearings about what used to be where.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    i have spent hours going through eric's site as well. rather, uh, comprehensive.
    Yeah, I love it!