Thread: Notld:mst3k

United States

Talking Notld:mst3k

Perhaps there's already a thread for this. If so, I'll delete this one and post there. But has anyone else found the Night Of The Living Dead DVD release with Mike Nelson from MST3K doing a commentary throughout the whole movie? I personally love this one. I bought it at Meijer a couple of years ago at Halloween. They also have one out for another movie I like called "Carnival Of Souls".
    xxxopher
    -There's Always Another Level-
    www.xxxopher.com

United States
    Off Color Films made the colorized version of Night of the Living Dead with the Mike Nelson commentary.

Looks like the company name has been changed to Legend Films.

http://www.legendfilms.net/

Amazon.com link
    http://www.amazon.com/Night-Living-C...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    Perhaps there's already a thread for this. If so, I'll delete this one and post there. But has anyone else found the Night Of The Living Dead DVD release with Mike Nelson from MST3K doing a commentary throughout the whole movie? I personally love this one. I bought it at Meijer a couple of years ago at Halloween. They also have one out for another movie I like called "Carnival Of Souls".
    Being a longtime MST3K fan, I have this. Mike Nelson makes some really funny wisecracks, but, he also has lot of trivia about the movie. For instance, the bit about the car getting dented...etc.

Super Moderator

Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome View Post
    Being a longtime MST3K fan, I have this. Mike Nelson makes some really funny wisecracks, but, he also has lot of trivia about the movie. For instance, the bit about the car getting dented...etc.
    Indeed, I just watched this version last weekend. I have yet to buy all the ingredients needed for the Zombie cocktail.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    Indeed, I just watched this version last weekend. I have yet to buy all the ingredients needed for the Zombie cocktail.
    Mike Nelson also does a commentary for Reefer Madness (newer release). I suggest mixing a batch of the Zombie Cocktail and watching that!

AND....if you get a chance, read a book he's written called Death Rat -- you wont be disapointed.

Super Moderator

Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome View Post
    Mike Nelson also does a commentary for Reefer Madness (newer release). I suggest mixing a batch of the Zombie Cocktail and watching that!

AND....if you get a chance, read a book he's written called Death Rat -- you wont be disapointed.
    I heard that Reefer Madness release had purple smoke! Is that true?

United States
    Different colors of smoke depending on the mood of who is smoking.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    I heard that Reefer Madness release had purple smoke! Is that true?
    I've only watched it once and don't remember any purple smoke....but, then again.....I was a little twisted when watching it.