Thread: Zombie Carnage In Evans City!

United States

Zombie Carnage In Evans City!

So, sorry I havnt been around much. I wish i could say i was getting successful, but i'm not haha. Anyways, finally got some good zombies in GTA! I didn't make them, but i used them on my maps. I took a long break from my total conversion Romero maps, but now that i have these zombies i'm back at it! Gotta finish evans city island, then it's on to monroeville island and ft meyers island. I just wanted to tease you guys with some zombie killin on Evans city island. So enjoy watching the dead stroll through Evans city Cemetery, and by the farmhouse!!! If you have a good computer, GTA San Andreas, and wanna play a beta type thing let me know and i'll install it for you

Comment!

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i LOVE seeing GTA mods on films. so far i've seen back to the future (all three), dawn of the dead and now an evans city/all inclusive romero one. VERY cool

United States
    Thanks! haha, whered you see dawn?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancelikestate View Post
    Thanks! haha, whered you see dawn?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/gta-long-n...uto-long-night

at least i think its dawn, read about it years ago

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Very nice work bro - great to see a hardened fan making this stuff, it's so dedicated and fun for the rest of us to watch - keep it up!!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States

Major Update

So, i modeled a whole new gigantic island for the night of the living dead island. I havnt decided what i'm gonna call it yet. Evans city island, or Willard. Anyway it has the farm, farmhouse, cemetery, and a small town, including beekmans diner. This mod has vehicle placements like bens truck, and johnnies car at the cemetery. also theres a save point in the basement, and weapons. It also had long distance models to add to the realism, and make the island visible from far away. Have a look and tell me what you think.

And thanks guys!