View Poll Results: How many times have you watched Dawn of the Dead in the last 5yrs...?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • At most once

1 2.38%
  • 2 or 3

4 9.52%
  • at least 4 to 6

3 7.14%
  • 7 to 12

9 21.43%
  • f***ing loads

25 59.52%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many times have you watched Dawn of the Dead in the last 5yrs...

Administrator

England

How many times have you watched Dawn of the Dead in the last 5yrs...

How many times do you recon? (Properly watched, ie: sat down and watched most of it)
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    couldn't even begin to guess. it is one of the things i will use as background if i am reading or surfing the web. i really hate silence, so i usually have something on in the background all the time.

dawn is something that i will put on on friday night or sat afternoon fairly regularly.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    I watch Dawn Of The Dead once a week. I have all versions on rotation so week 1 theatrical, week 2 directors, week 3 european, week four extra long version, etc. I do miss the odd week but not very often. That said, I do have weeks where I'll watch it a few times.

Mathwise, something close to 250 maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    (Properly watched, ie: sat down and watched most of it)
    Half the time, so 125?
    Last edited by capncnut; 13-Aug-2008 at 07:35 PM.

Canada
    I'm like Cap, watch Dawn once a week and rotate
    between Thearical, Extented and Euro versions,
    also rotate between watching on VHS and DVD

Been a fan since 1984,
    so that's a hell of a lot of viewing.

United States
    I watch it annually every October when I do my horror film marathons. Aside from that I'd say I probably watch it 3-4 times in a year. It really is one of those kinds of films that you can watch over and over and it never gets old or boring.

Norway
    two or three times. It never gets old

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I suppose 7-12. I don't count it, but it usually pops in my dvd player at least once a year these days, but I used to watch it more frequently. These days I'm not much for rewatching films I've already seen.

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I watch Dawn Of The Dead once a week. I have all versions on rotation so week 1 theatrical, week 2 directors, week 3 european, week four extra long version, etc. I do miss the odd week but not very often. That said, I do have weeks where I'll watch it a few times.

Mathwise, something close to 250 maybe.

Half the time, so 125?
    I would say you're insane for watching any movie that many times, but since I've properly watched Pulp Fiction in excess of 200 times and Dawn around 100 I guess I have zero room for talking. I guess I'm just crying out for help...or I just enjoy watching movies.

United States
    I have lost count how many times I have watched Night and Dawn and other zomb movies...I am a zombhead what can I say? lol

ViP

United States
    I have a TV/VCR that I keep in the garage that has a VHS of Dawn locked and loaded on a permanant basis. That thing gets played about a dozen or so times a year. As far as sit down viewings, I watch it no more than twice a year I suppose. Over the last five years I would put the total number of viewings at around 100 or so times.

United States
    I watch Dawn at least once a month.

United States
    Definately more than 10.

'n proud of it!

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I show it to all my new girlfriends, and everyone knows I bone a bitch a day!

So I voted for "****ing loads" but I wasn't sure if that was a statement of what I get up to at night, or an exclamation...

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    I show it to all my new girlfriends, and everyone knows I bone a bitch a day!
    So, you're equating how much you watch Dawn to your sex life? Are you sure you've ever actually got past the opening credits?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    not in a while actually, i watched it so much i got sick of it, 'cept for the soundtrack of course, you can never get sic of that, ive been leaving it alone for a while till it'll be brand new again yknow?, been watching land instead lately.

make of that what you will.