Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return of the Living Dead Blu-Ray (10% off with Free shipping)

United States

Return of the Living Dead Blu-Ray (10% off with Free shipping)

I'm getting NOTHING from posting this. I got this forwarded and thought I'd share.

ROTLD Blu-Ray is up for preorder for $17.99, which is a dollar cheaper than Amazon and there's a link to sign-up for FoxConnect emails with a coupon for 10% off, plus free shipping.

http://www.foxconnect.com/return-of-...idescreen.html
    Last edited by Mr.G; 04-Aug-2010 at 02:27 AM.

United States
    Damn, can't wait. Should make a good blu-ray.

United States
    So...
    what has this any different than the newest DVD of RotLD dvd?
    I know I'm easily sold and bought, but still...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    So...
    what has this any different than the newest DVD of RotLD dvd?
    I know I'm easily sold and bought, but still...
    480i and 1080p
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperWasRight View Post
    480i and 1080p
    So mein stoned eyes will see it a little less blurry?
    I won't ever be sold on Blu Ray until I can afford it, which will be... never?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    So mein stoned eyes will see it a little less blurry?
    I won't ever be sold on Blu Ray until I can afford it, which will be... never?
    If you got a small tv then there isn't a great argument to convince you to go hd... If you don't have a bitty box then hd isnt just about seeing better...it's also about what you wont see...Sheering..pixelation... line skipping... But it's also about the range of reproducible colors...

Not that your idea is the following...but many people arguement goes something like this and I just dont get it..
    "I like my source image to be shitty... I like my audio to be compressed and and I prefer a subpar experience!" I mean nobody goes to the theater and says.... "Man I wish the picture and audio was 1/4 or the resolution." So why are these people really arguing for such in there homes?
    Last edited by CooperWasRight; 05-Aug-2010 at 04:58 AM.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    I'm getting NOTHING from posting this. I got this forwarded and thought I'd share.

ROTLD Blu-Ray is up for preorder for $17.99, which is a dollar cheaper than Amazon and there's a link to sign-up for FoxConnect emails with a coupon for 10% off, plus free shipping.

http://www.foxconnect.com/return-of-...idescreen.html
    Ordered when I first heard about this... Street Date is 3 days before Monster Mania in Baltimore and the 25th Anniversary of the ROTLD cast... which will be at MM.

Already dug my original and rolled 27x40 theatrical out.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Always looking to blu-rayify my zombie collection.

Thnx for the info.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Any word on the special features? New things for BR or just a port from the standard DVD?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Any word on the special features? New things for BR or just a port from the standard DVD?
    Hopefully they'll have them. The extras just add so much value to the purchase.

Nothing can top that BTTF set though!

The replay value on that one is through the roof.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, if there are no new features i'll probably pass. Unless of course the old lady talks me into it. She's the fan of this one in our house....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, if there are no new features i'll probably pass. Unless of course the old lady talks me into it. She's the fan of this one in our house....
    I like her better than you already.

I'm not saying it's the greatest flick ever but you make it sound as bad as contagium.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I'm not saying it's the greatest flick ever but you make it sound as bad as contagium.
    No...it's not that bad. I can watch it if I have to, it's just not my cup of tea. Sometimes the 80's nostalgia feel to it is fun, but overall I just personally don't like it or understand the praise. Anyway, we've been through all that...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    No...it's not that bad. I can watch it if I have to, it's just not my cup of tea. Sometimes the 80's nostalgia feel to it is fun, but overall I just personally don't like it or understand the praise. Anyway, we've been through all that...
    You don't even like the punky soundtrack!?!

C'mon. I even like it and I'm a brown guy!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Nah. Actually this soundtrack has always been lackluster to me. Nothing really memorable outside of the main theme.

I've warmed up to ROTLD in a weird kind of "I don't like most of it...but I'll watch it" way. It's like Dawn04. I've cooled my hatred for that one as well, but that doesn't mean it's good. Difference of opinions and all. I just try to be nicer about it now.