Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Human Centipede

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed

The Human Centipede

Trailer for new horror film which I've never heard of...but the trailer alone is freaky as f**k and this could potentially be one of the most unnerving horror movies in ages...

Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Saw it the other day. It's not that gross, really. It's disturbing at first, but the main problem with the film is that it takes it's large step into disturboville around halfway through, and after that it never pushes it any further.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    I've gotta say, his design for a human centipede as shown in the trailer looks pretty stupid. I expect more from a brilliant but demented evil surgeon.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    dunno man, that freaked me out. Could you imagine having someone else's shitpipe sewn onto your throat??
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    I can't believe there were investors willing to give money to the filmmaker when he says "no, no, wait, I have this great idea... see, we sew the mouth of one person to the ass of another and so on and so on and call it the human centipede! yeah, that's it!"

How much cocaine was involved in that decision, eh?

There is no other explanation for this film getting made other than heavy drugs being involved in the decision making process. For crissake, this guy can get funding for this and Dj can't get the same kind of investment for his films?! sheesh.. it's a sad world.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Marketing, something different, it has a lot going for it, plus IFC was behind it which helps alot.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Ireland
    The only disturbing thing about that is the two stupid cunts at the beginning.

Bloody hell...do women like that really exist?

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

I know who I'll be rooting for!!!

I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    The only disturbing thing about that is the two stupid cunts at the beginning.

Bloody hell...do women like that really exist?

YES
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Marketing, something different, it has a lot going for it, plus IFC was behind it which helps alot.
    Oh, yeah, and I'm sure that marketing and the fact it's "something different" warranted a 3 million dollar budget.

Let me say that again: THREE MILLION DOLLARS FOR A MOVIE CALLED THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE!

This is truly the epitome of WHAT THE FUCK?!

Undisclosed
    I have kept tabs on this movie for a long time and I am not really interested in watching it. Make me wonder if the Japanese and Nazi doctors did anything like this during the war.

I did find this. A remake of the game Centipede with the movie theme.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/537029

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    OK so I saw it...
    not that great, not that disturbing, definitely disgusting.
    Very cliched and nothing new apart from a horrifyingly queasy concept.

Undisclosed
    25 minute Spoiler Alert from Tosh.0

Can't figure out how to post the video, so here's the link.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...uman-centipede

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    I've gotta say, his design for a human centipede as shown in the trailer looks pretty stupid. I expect more from a brilliant but demented evil surgeon.
    Bagsy only be the person at the front!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    It was a beautiful movie that was not only enchanted with inspiration, but brought hope for the human race.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    It was a beautiful movie that was not only enchanted with inspiration, but brought hope for the human race.
    Really? I thought it was kinda hot.

Okay, I actually haven't seen it yet...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany