Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween Everbody Hope You Enjoy

United States

Happy Halloween Everbody Hope You Enjoy

"Are you asking me if I think you're pretty or if I'll f*** you? Cause you don't have to be pretty for me to f*** you"

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Happy halloween
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

capncnut
    Happy Halloween folks!

Click if you dare.

Dead

Undisclosed
    capn if nobody is going to say it I will. I am jealous of that avatar! And I dared to click...scared the hell out of me!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Happy Halloween folks!

Click if you dare.
    There is something so horribly wrong with you lol.

United States
    boo!
    happy halloween everyone!

Super Moderator

United States
    Had an okay Halloween, myself. I hope you all enjoyed!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Had an okay Halloween, myself. I hope you all enjoyed!
    It was good at our restaurant, though the weather was crap and The Phillies were hardly treating us in the World Series
    Still, we had nice looking women in cute to sexy costumes, and the bar had a Playboy theme where the three ladies dressed up like bunnies while the sole male among them wore his Hefner Jammies.
    It's always interesting how Halloween can make otherwise average girls go from pretty to pretty damn hot in 1.3 seconds.

Oh, and too much Phillies wear doubling up as costumes, due to the Series and all, and this one waiter came dressed in all blue as Philly Smurf, Actually, it was rather clever, and very disturbing.
    I'll see if anyone grabbed some pictures.

Wayne Z

“America, where are you now? don’t you care about your sons and daughters? Don’t you know, we need you now? We can’t fight alone against the monsters. “
    Steppenwolf; Monster album.

The steps of the Capital Building were damp from a welcome spring shower, washing away more than grim and grit. The scarlet soak of siege, an offal which offended both passive and patriot alike, stained more than the hard stone of stubborn democracy.
    While the great domestic upset still affected scattered areas of America; in the nation’s capital, The Army had finally erected an effective cordon across the Potomac. It kept the lingering reanimate threat at bay while National Guard units took out the trash.
    Oddly complacent in the midst of such unnatural upset, leaning against an unblemished park bench, the raggedy man played his tunes as street crews patrolled the cleared zones.

“Remember if you plan to stay, what Life gives, The Dead take away .. to bite the hand that feeds them. “

Dead Fall; Fools on The Hill (Unpublished )

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    My Halloween did a complete 180 on my original plans. The babysitter backed out on us at the last minute, so instead of going to a bar or party we just piled up at home after trick-or-treating and watched some movies(The trilogy, of course. Starting with Romero hosting Night on AMC) .

And the odd thing is that I had a friggin blast.

United States

Funny Video!

My Halloween was kind of boring this year. Just stayed home and watched movies. I watched the "Halloween" series (1, 4 and 5) during the day and then watched the supposed renewed and remastered "Night of Living Dead" at night which actually looked like the original to me. Did anyone notice a difference? And ofcourse gave out candy to the kiddies.

I can't believe it'll be Thanksgiving soon and then......*gasp*.....Christmas!?!

So NOT ready for that!

LadyOfDarkness
    LadyOfDarkness
    "Lady Of The Knife"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfDarkness View Post
    then watched the supposed renewed and remastered "Night of Living Dead" at night which actually looked like the original to me. Did anyone notice a difference?
    I saw a HUGE difference compared to other tv broadcasts of the film. I don't know about DVDs/Blu Rays, but that has to be the best version of the film that has aired on television...

United States

Oh...I didn't know that

Oh sorry Bossman - I didn't know that. I never saw it on tv before. Infact I mistakenly thought it was the 'Premier' of "Night of the Living Dead" on tv. Silly me. I have the DVD of it and it looked the same as that. I was hoping somehow that maybe they had colorized it for this new version on tv.

Oh and Capn - I too uh...noticed your new avatar. What I wanna know is where is THAT scene with Tom Savini in it from "Dawn of the Dead" (1978) ? It must have been a deleted scene. LOL

Love his guns.....hehehehehehehe If they WOULD have left that scene or that weapon in...with him shooting Zombies with it - OMG - that would have been hilarious!!!! ROFLMOA!

And also Capn - I did DARE to click on your link (I was scared at first) - but what a cute lil BUNNY!!! hehe

LoD
    LadyOfDarkness
    "Lady Of The Knife"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfDarkness View Post
    Oh and Capn - I too uh...noticed your new avatar. What I wanna know is where is THAT scene with Tom Savini in it from "Dawn of the Dead" (1978) ? It must have been a deleted scene. LOL
    I believe it's from the flick "From Dusk Till Dawn" but I'll defer to cap's expertise on that one.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I believe it's from the flick "From Dusk Till Dawn"
    Correctamundo. Nicotero is there too. I believe the penis gun can also be seen in El Mariachi's guitar case in Desperado. Or was it Once Upon A Time In Mexico? One of the films in the Mariachi trilogy, anyway...
    Last edited by bassman; 02-Nov-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Correctamundo. Nicotero is there too. I believe the penis gun can also be seen in El Mariachi's guitar case in Desperado. Or was it Once Upon A Time In Mexico? One of the films in the Mariachi trilogy, anyway...
    I now have a new "work project". lol

I'm not particularly into vampires but it's amazing how an appearance from one of the rock stars of GAr's films will make you watch almost anything. (including dawn 04' huh buddy? )

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"