Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triceratops never really existed!?!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Triceratops never really existed!?!

WTF!?!

Just when mankind thinks he's got it all figured out huh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...y-existed.html

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Easy solution: rename the torosaurus triceratops. Who cares about torosaurus anyways? Obviously they got the story backwards, it's torosaurus that never really existed.

EDIT: Actually, it looks like that's exactly what they're doing. One sentence in the article betrays the headline: "All torosaurus specimens will now be reclassified as triceratops, the scientists said." Triceratops FTW!
    Last edited by Publius; 12-Aug-2010 at 10:41 AM.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

England
    Fucks sakes, someones going to have to trawl back over all those episodes of the power rangers & edit out the blue ranger now tssssk

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Fucks sakes, someones going to have to trawl back over all those episodes of the power rangers & edit out the blue ranger now tssssk

And much like he replaced guns with radios in E.T., Spielberg will replace the sick triceratops in Jurassic Park with a fluffy unicorn!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, they skull fucked alot of people on this one.

Are they gonna tell me there's no santa next?

Just a cautionary tale about science not having all the answers and being absolutely right about things.

Last edited by darth los; 12-Aug-2010 at 01:47 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

United States
    If I was the paleontologist that discovered this I would have ended my thesis and accompanying press conference with a grand ol' "Ta-dah!"
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 12-Aug-2010 at 02:15 PM.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's not the first time something like this has happened either.

Years back it was discovered that they had the wrong head on a dinosaur for like 45 years!

http://www.carnegiemuseums.org/cmag/...vdec/feat5.htm

United Kingdom
    nooooooooooooo!
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Undisclosed
    I did not want to post a new thread, because this post is similar. Two new dinosaurs were discovered.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...-utah/19644271

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    I did not want to post a new thread, because this post is similar. Two new dinosaurs were discovered.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...-utah/19644271
    Kosmoceratops?

We haven't lost a triceratops, we've gained his cousin Kosmo.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    So now we know what the Utahraptors eat! Utahceratops! Man, did some weird ancient goo just infect all the dinosaurs in that region of the world? It seems like there's a lot of weird ones out there...

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    They also found a third new dinosaur. Here's an actual picture taken of the dinosaur in action, back in 53,000,000 B.C.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Kosmoceratops?

We haven't lost a triceratops, we've gained his cousin Kosmo.
    Artists rendition:

United States
    and Pluto isn't a planet...

United States
    And there's no Santy Claus...
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.