Thread: Worst Game of 2010

United States

Thumbs down Worst Game of 2010

Since Favorite Game of 2010 was started I'll start this one.

I have a tie...

Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions and Medal of Honor.

Both of these games left a taste in my mouth that I still haven't gotten rid of .

United States

biggest let-downs

dead rising 2 was fun for about a week, but the story was even goofier than the first and the online was shit. biggest let-down this year for me. no infinite mode really blew and i didn't like the MP games at all. i still prefer the first game, warts and all.

and i ranted and raved all year about black ops being more of the same shit, only worse. i went against myself and bought a copy cuz a lot of my friends got it, and within 2 hours i ran across all kinds of morons sprinting around throwing tomahawks, full auto-spray n pray clowns deluxe, and those annoying RC cars. kicked myself for boosting their sales numbers, returned the game in less than 24 hours.

United States
    I find Black Ops not that great of a game but I can't put it down. Just too addicted I guess. I do agree with your bitches about the rc cars and full auto spray and pray ass-hats. I was getting super pissed in one of my matches and rewatched the match in the theater to witness these punks just getting lucky as fuck shooting from the hip. Luck doesn't piss me off nearly as bad as cheating aim bot modded xbox/controller bullshit.

Undisclosed
    Fable 3 was a big let down considering all the hype and commericals, which is still burned in my brain. IMO, it is shorter, easier, and more glitched than the previous Fables. I did not get knocked out not once and even received an achievement for it. The inventory system was removed and the game was dumbed down.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Fable 3 was a big let down considering all the hype and commericals, which is still burned in my brain. IMO, it is shorter, easier, and more glitched than the previous Fables. I did not get knocked out not once and even received an achievement for it. The inventory system was removed and the game was dumbed down.
    Oh noooo. . .I hate to hear this. . .I'm getting it for XMas
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Oh noooo. . .I hate to hear this. . .I'm getting it for XMas
    A friend wants to buy the game, since his birthday was a couple of weeks ago. I am still trying to talk him out of it. Too many problems ruined the game. Freeze-ups, unresponsive companions, no warning when the game is going to end, remodeling houses is tedious, no life or magic meter, spamming attack spells over and over, too short, too easy, useless map feature,slow downs

That is all I can think of for now. I am sure there is more. Seriously, rent it or wait for huge drop in price. This game was rushed for the holidays. It should have been released during the spring or summer. Or better yet, next fall. Those who beta tested this game need to consider another line of work, because you half-assed your job.