Thread: Dude of the Living Dead

United States

Dude of the Living Dead

Anyone catch this cartoon? It was slightly annoying, with really intolerable characters, but featured a security guard that I could swear was based on Christopher Walken, and had shambling, flesh eating zombies menacing annoying teens trapped in a shopping mall. Did not catch the whole thing, but was mildly amused by it.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Hadn't heard of it. Looks like it's a standalone episode from the Nickelodion series "6teen". My kids watch Nick, so I saw it once or twice. One of their tween-age shows IIRC.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Hadn't heard of it. Looks like it's a standalone episode from the Nickelodion series "6teen". My kids watch Nick, so I saw it once or twice. One of their tween-age shows IIRC.
    You are correct, sir. I did a quick google on this and indeed it was the Halloween episode of "6teen" Not bad, if you dig zombies, but the premise was the only truly cool thing in this cartoon, everything else about the episode was annoying and lame.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Yeah,my son was watching this the other day.It was realy stupid.