Thread: Treadmill Gangsta

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Why would they have the treadmill running with nobody using it?

Still funny, though. Just because I despise that kind of shenanigans...

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Why would they have the treadmill running with nobody using it?

Still funny, though. Just because I despise that kind of shenanigans...
    By the looks of things they had it running so he could do some kind of cool move on it, but instead ended up looking like a tit dont know which bit is funnier, him falling or his mate laughing at him!

United Kingdom
    It got about halfway and nothing happened so in my impatience I skipped it to about 0:43 and for a second it looked like he was doing some cool moves on it so I re-watched it only to find it was some retarded accident

However this is still the funniest accident I've seen on a treadmill, the desperately flailing arms in slow-mo just make it:

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    It got about halfway and nothing happened so in my impatience...
    dude, the video is less than 1 minute long...

the adhd generation, man...they creep me out.

although i suppose i could see where you're coming from, given the irritating music in the background.

seriously, wtf was that dude in the 2nd video even thinking....what a moron...too bad he didn't land on his nuts so he couldn't fuck up the gene pool with his offspring.

i've told this in another thread, but it's worth repeating...a girl had a thing for me once and started going to the gym a bunch when i was there. one day, she was trying to keep up with the treadmill on its highest setting, but got winded very quickly and decided to hit the stop button....only trouble is, her legs stopped long before the treadmill had a chance to wind down, and ended up getting tossed off the treadmill, pinned between the wall and the machine, and got all skinned up and bloodied her cute little gym outfit all up...if only they had security cameras at that gym..
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 05-Aug-2009 at 11:10 PM.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I love these kinds of videos.

Treadmills can be a lot of fun; back in high school we would use my buddy's treadmill to practice skateboarding tricks late at night.

United States
    seems like busting a kickflip on a treadmill would fuck up said treadmill's deck in a pretty short amount of time...

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    although i suppose i could see where you're coming from, given the irritating music in the background.
    Now you're coming round to my way of thinking 30 seconds is a long time when you're watching something that seems so pointless (no offense Tricky, it was pretty funny in the end).

Also, I'd personally consider myself in stark contrast to the 'ADHD generation'.

United States
    nothing personal craig...it's just that your age is similar to that of my youngest brother and his friends, and they are all the type who can't go 2 minutes without checking their phones for text messages, probably would never sit through any movie made prior to the year 2000, etc.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    nothing personal craig...it's just that your age is similar to that of my youngest brother and his friends, and they are all the type who can't go 2 minutes without checking their phones for text messages, probably would never sit through any movie made prior to the year 2000, etc.
    Ah right, that's a shame...