Thread: seems me and the nerd think alike

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

seems me and the nerd think alike

word for word i completely agree, if youve never seen this film check it out lenord nemoy adn orson wells voiceing kickass bad guys fighting the transformers to hiar metal.
    This vids a total nostalgia trip for me, i had my gran tape me this off sky premier or gold or whatever the movie chanels used to be called and i lvoed it so much for almost a eyar straight i watched it almost every single day, till my mom actualy destoryed the tape because she was so ****ing sick of it, and now when i mention the new michal bay movie she honest to god shudders, but i for one cant wait.

And like the nerd said transformers have been going for 20 years and still are, in fact last monday during my maths exam i had a sweatband on my wrist with the deceptacon logo on and two people on either side of me says "cool transformers, gonna see the new 2nd movie?", this was legendary and i got it on dvd for a single pound coin.

ah prime 80's nostalgia, **** the thundercats these guys were rad

capncnut
    Got it on DVD mate, has to be done. And I can't wait for the new movie either - I figure the cinemas will be full of nerds come release time.

United States
    lmao true

Super Moderator

United States
    Hellsing-baby, thanks for sharing! That was an utterly fantastic review and a great look back at a piece of my childhood that I probably would have missed, as I am not a regular viewer of the nerd.

Just try not to profane the name of TCats in future posts
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 12-Jun-2007 at 02:26 PM. Reason: I totally added an 'A' where one did not belong >.<

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    you know depending on how well the live action transformers movie goes they may be doing a live action thundercats one.

didnt care for the thunder cats but they werent as openly gay as he-man was, for a child that cartoon was just confusing

capncnut
    They should do M.A.S.K.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    dude that would be ****ing bitchin!, i would love to make a live action film based on the old M.A.S.K cartoons