Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay! My game came in!

Banned User

United States

Yay! My game came in!

I just purchased Godzilla Destroy All Monsters for Nintendo Gamecube and I must say I quite enjoyed destroying London and I won two of the first three battles
    Well anyways does anyone here have any good purchase recomendations for the gamecube. I don't like wasting my money on stupid games. Any good zombie games or adventure games? I have Resident Evil Zero and I am not too thrilled with it. I do plan to get the new Zelda when it comes out for the Gamecube in December. Has anyone played the new Zelda on the Wii(or whatr ever its called) yet?

Undisclosed
    I have Zelda for the Nintendo Revolution, but I haven't played it, yet. I have heard great things about it though. It might be the best Zelda so far.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    I just purchased Godzilla Destroy All Monsters for Nintendo Gamecube and I must say I quite enjoyed destroying London...
    Who wouldn't?

Well anyways does anyone here have any good purchase recomendations for the gamecube.
    Eternal Darkness. Give Resident Evil 4 a try too, it's designed in a completely different style to the previous ones and is a very cinematic experience.
    Last edited by capncnut; 23-Nov-2006 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Resident Evil 4
    Metroid Prime 1 and 2 (I like the first one better)
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
    Eternal Darkness
    Pikmin 2
    Viewtiful Joe

All of these are Cube games that I recommend, as I haven't been disappointed by a single one.

Banned User

United States
    I heard meteroid prime was a good one

United States
    Yeah, Metroid Prime is amazing. The atmosphere, level design, music and sound effects are some of the best that Gamecube has to offer.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Yeah, Metroid Prime is amazing. The atmosphere, level design, music and sound effects are some of the best that Gamecube has to offer.

Ya. it is hard to tell it is an old game. I found it on sale for 3 dollars here. But I can not find the first save room and its pissing me off. its nice graphics.

i gave up on resident Evil Zero. The graphics suck and the people are not easy to manuver.

I am so behind on the latest games. kinda sad. lol Do you know if Zelda's majoras mask is available for gamecube? or is it just the Nintendo 64.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Who wouldn't?

Eternal Darkness. Give Resident Evil 4 a try too, it's designed in a completely different style to the previous ones and is a very cinematic experience.
    The one thing i hate about my REz game is the graphics stank.
    Last edited by HLS; 25-Nov-2006 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    you play games based on how they look?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    you play games based on how they look?
    She probally was a huge fan of Myst....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

United States
    Resident Evil Zero sucked as a whole, I don't blame her for that. But Resident Evil 4? The graphics are a bit brown and muddy in the first act, but they are absolutely gorgeous later on in the game.
    As for Zelda: Majora's Mask, its only available for Nintendo 64. But, Zelda: Wind Waker came out for Gamecube 2 or 3 years ago, and is my 2nd favorite Zelda game ever. I happend to love the stylized cartoon look of the game, others hated it. Zelda: Twilight Princess comes out for Cube next month, and if the Wii reviews are anything to go by, it may be the best Zelda yet.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    nooo.... ,majoras mask IS on the gamecube as well it comes with zelda 2 and ocarina of time on a collectors disc, its quite rare but you see it on ebay all the time.

and resi zero kicked ass, now resi 4 that was a lame game if ever i saw one.

Banned User

United States
    nooo.... ,majoras mask IS on the gamecube as well it comes with zelda 2 and ocarina of time on a collectors disc, its quite rare but you see it on ebay all the time.

and resi zero kicked ass, now resi 4 that was a lame game if ever i saw one.

MHy biggest regret is throwing my nintendo 64 away. What was I thinking! I never got to finish Majoras mask but I am going to keep an eye out for it.

Heidi

capncnut
    and resi zero kicked ass...
    Hellz yeah, Rebecca Chambers like a motherf**ker yo!

MHy biggest regret is throwing my nintendo 64 away. What was I thinking!
    Indeed, what was you thinking? Nevermind, they are very cheap to pick up second hand.
    Last edited by capncnut; 25-Nov-2006 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    I brought out my N64 a few weeks ago to relive some old gaming memories, and good lord, that console has not aged well. Thank god the core gameplay of a few select games was still as solid as ever, otherwise I'd have no reason to play it ever again. Mario 64 is still awesome, btw.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    MHy biggest regret is throwing my nintendo 64 away. What was I thinking! I never got to finish Majoras mask but I am going to keep an eye out for it.

Heidi

i feel the same way for my old dreamcast, im still looking for the racoon city p.c dreamcast.