Thread: great find for 360 owners

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

great find for 360 owners

ever know killing yourself 5 times in prey gets you an achievement?, how about getting 15,000 in the arcade amchines in prey?, or wanna know every item available fo download right now?, then heres a site youll love, helped me get a few of those "secret" ones that are more obscure, and worth about 10 points each, enjoy.

http://www.achieve360points.com/marketplace

capncnut
    I was really looking forward to Prey but a lot of the reviews didn't rate it all that highly. Just as I was about to say "forget them, I'm buying it anyway", my buddy phoned to say that not only was Prey crap but it was also little over 4-6 hours long. What I want to know is, am I missing out? Do I need to play this game? Hellz, I trust your words man, give me the lowdown.

United States
    I rented it over gamefly, didn't finish it, wanted to. But since gears of war was about to come out, i sent it back in.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I was really looking forward to Prey but a lot of the reviews didn't rate it all that highly. Just as I was about to say "forget them, I'm buying it anyway", my buddy phoned to say that not only was Prey crap but it was also little over 4-6 hours long. What I want to know is, am I missing out? Do I need to play this game? Hellz, I trust your words man, give me the lowdown.
    its....."meh", you cannot die, when you do your sent to a mini level to get health then your sent back to about a second before you died, or somewere safe if you fell off into an abyss, so the point of health packs is beyond me, its a great looking game adn the portals are sorta nifty with greatm locations, vehicles and cool enemies, including creepy sections like a school bus when all the lights go out, the windows shoot out blue light and these evil spirits that look like little girls come to kill you, like i said it aint bad, its more like halo than far cry and since gamestation now does 2 games for 40 quid its worth checking out but dont buy a brand new copy, it aint THAT good.

capncnut
    Cheers man. You mention 2 games for 40 quid at Gamestation, is that on all 2nd hand titles or just selected ones?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    far cry evolution
    condemned
    dynasty warriors 5
    samurai warriors
    tomb raider: legend
    ghost recon
    kameo
    the godfather
    hitman 4....i think
    the table tennis one
    prey
    perfect dark zero

and a few more are all in the 2 for 40 quid deal.

capncnut
    Great news. I might pop out this weekend to get Prey and Condemned. I already owned Condemned and clocked it but got rid of it ages ago to get Dead Or Alive. Big mistake really 'cos it was kinda good and I got rid of DOA a week later.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i only need 2 more achievements from it, completeing it with just melee weapons and the 4th report.

United States
    can you use the taser still to get that achievment?
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Undisclosed
    Ha ha, cheeky. I love it

"I dont know whats better getting laid or getting paid, I just
    know that when I get one the others getting away!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    can you use the taser still to get that achievment?
    yeah just no firearms, unless you use them in the melee mode that breaks em, and you have to do that with the pistol on the first level to get the achievement anyway.
    though you can lower the difficuty to easy for that one, cus if your only playing through for a few gamerpoints just for going through it again i dont see the point in making it harder unless you have to, like the cherokee difficulty ahcievement from prey.