Thread: Killzone two gameplay footage (new)

Canada

Killzone two gameplay footage (new)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21504.html

This is actual gameplay footage of the sequel to one of the most under rated games (altho much over hyped) made. This is just...beautiful....
    Last edited by mista_mo; 12-Jul-2007 at 02:19 AM.

capncnut
    Looks nice, I have to admit. I would've liked to have seen more gameplay footage though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    the first was a porridge coloured borefest, id much rather see gears 2 myself.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    the first was a porridge coloured borefest, id much rather see gears 2 myself.
    Me too. But sometimes we have to deal with lower teir stuff until the big dogs come along. Everything can't be GOW or halo unfortunately.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    actually sometimes i prefer to play a lower end fps game, yknow just a mindless slugfest, like area 51, 007 nightfire, soldier of fortune ect.

sometimes nothign beats blowin'-t-fook outta some generic gas mask wearin' bad guys.

United States
    Killzone 2 is undoubtedly one of the best looking console games to date. Who knows how it plays though, and based on the previous one, I'll reserve judgment till it comes out.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Killzone 2 is undoubtedly one of the best looking console games to date. Who knows how it plays though, and based on the previous one, I'll reserve judgment till it comes out.
    The downloadable demo can't be far off. It should be a good measure of what the full game will be like although that's not always the case.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah sometimes they can be a major disapointement, you playa demo, love it, buy the game and it sucks. which happens to me a lot, only one i was right about was when i got a demo off the first issue of the xbox mag that had the halo silent cartographer level. bitchin' then, bitchin' now.