Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The zombie's look/appearance

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    dont you ever watch Jackass? they did a bit on it... driving the hearse... opening up the back door... uh oh there goes the casket...
    I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!! HAH !!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I'm sure it does. I don't know anyone who hasn't atleast heard of a mother or other loved one throwing themselves on top of the body. When you factor the likelyhood of that happenning then It makes sense. Have there ever been any bodies to actually fall outside of the casket and if so what was people's reaction to it?
    I have not personally seen a body tumble out of a casket, but have heard of this happening. Once, a clumsy pallbearer tripped while moving the casket to the graveside, causing his side of the casket to drop to the ground and while the remains did not tumble out the mere fact that the casket was dropped was horrifically upsetting to the family. Luckily, the casket had been locked prior to arrival at the cemetery. I can only imagine how much more upset the family would have been had the remains tumbled out.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I have not personally seen a body tumble out of a casket, but have heard of this happening. Once, a clumsy pallbearer tripped while moving the casket to the graveside, causing his side of the casket to drop to the ground and while the remains did not tumble out the mere fact that the casket was dropped was horrifically upsetting to the family. Luckily, the casket had been locked prior to arrival at the cemetery. I can only imagine how much more upset the family would have been had the remains tumbled out.
    I know that it's morbid but i would love to see that happen. It would be totally priceless. I never understood people's fixation with a lifeless corpse anyway. Presuming that most people who require funeral services are religious why would they care about a body knowing that it's only and earthly shell and at that point insignificant?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I know that it's morbid but i would love to see that happen. It would be totally priceless. I never understood people's fixation with a lifeless corpse anyway. Presuming that most people who require funeral services are religious why would they care about a body knowing that it's only and earthly shell and at that point insignificant?
    People who have a funeral usually realize that the remains are only the "shell" of their loved one, however they still have an attachment to their loved one's body. Understandably, the remains are much more tangible than their memories and for this reason many want to view the remains before burial or cremation as a chance to say their final farewell. Some religions actually consider cremation to be improper -- Catholics primarily -- as they believe to do so would be tantamount to desecration.

Funny thing is a great number of people come in who consider themselves to be atheist actually plan rather elaborate funerals. They may choose to have a non-denominational service, or they may opt to have religous service to honor their loved one's wishes.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."