Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I was wondering how you feel about public toilets?

Super Moderator

United States
    Oh, Benelux had the stand-up, out-in-the-open urinals for men. I saw quite a few in Amsterdam.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

England
    A lad i know who's serving in afghanistan was telling me about the toilets over there,you actually have to stand in a half squat over a hole in the ground

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, no not like that.

I've seen that pic before, two way mirror stuff like on Big Brother...mind you, I think if you get up close and cup your hands around your eyes you can vaguely make out what's going on on the other side apparently...even though it's a mirror, some pricks would stand there laughing (at a mirror) but you'd be so put off.

What I was on about was something along the lines of this:

Although that one is a slightly different design and it's in Amsterdam.

The exact sort I'm on about was seen in the public square on the British TV show "Allo Allo"...which was set during WW2, so I duno whether they are still around...but I have a vague memory of seeing one when I visited Paris on a school trip...I duno...clearly they still exist in places due to that photo.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I found out today possibly one of many reasons why women take ten minutes to use the toilet in a public lavatory. I was waiting at Saks today and absolutely couldn't wait to get home so I decided to 'go' and had to wait for a stall. I began to wonder what was taking the women in the stalls so long because when ever i'm in a public or unfamiliar bathroom I like to spend as little time in there as possible. Well lo and behold my wildest nightmares came to life... as the snooty CocoChanel decked out old lady with her expensive wardrobe came out she left a little something behind... She apparently took the time to 'dress' the toilet seat in TP and then apparently couldn't be bothered to flush it down the toilet...

Normally I could let it go and not be as lazy as she was... normally i'm the person who'll flush the toilet someone forgot to because hey... why stand around gawking at it and not flush? Doesn't that make you as bad as they are? So I was like lady are you kidding me? And she looks at me and says I beg your pardon? And I was like who are you to leave a restroom stall so filthy? Like someone wants to sit on your used TP? Is your ass so great that someone would want to have any germs from it on theirs? At this point her friend left her own stall and they both kinda looked at me and gave me a snarly glance and ignored me. I lost my urge to go... I also lost my urge to continue shopping at that store.

All that left me wondering... WTF ARE PEOPLE SO SCARED ABOUT FROM PUBLIC BATHROOMS? Have you or anyone you actually known contracted anything from a public toilet seat? Or is it just some effed up psychological thing that renders you mental?

I know someone who picked up a contact dermatitis from a toilet seat... it was about 10 years ago at a truck stop in Indiana that a trip to the doctor cured for all eternity. I just dont get it... its not like not wanting to touch the bathroom door on your way out because someone may not have washed their hands before leaving (I see that so often it makes me sick) ... I mean you butt isn't going to pick up food and shovel it into your mouth is it? So what do you care about what hits it?

when i have been caught 'short', needing a number 2,i just go where ever there are toilets. it doesent bothere me altho it does when theres no water taps working or no soap to wash my hands,i really hate that,i HAVE to scrub my hands after using the bog.i once went to this public toilet and some dirty twat had **** diorea all over the toilet and walls and all over the floor,thats PURE FILTH.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!