Thread: Even More GHIII Tracks Revealed

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Even More GHIII Tracks Revealed

This is shaping up nicely.

August 2, 2007 - Last week we received word about four new tracks in Guitar Hero III:

Suck My Kiss, Red Hot Chili Peppers
    La Grange, ZZ Top
    Number Of The Beast, Iron Maiden
    Through The Fire And Flames, Dragonforce

Today Activision confirmed an additional seven songs we'll be jamming to come October 29, including some real finger-bleeders:

Miss Murder (by AFI)
    Through Fire and Flames (by Dragonforce)
    Number of the Beast (by Iron Maiden)
    3's and 7's (by Queens of the Stone Age)
    Suck My Kiss (by Red Hot Chili Peppers)
    Raining Blood (by Slayer)
    Reptillia (by The Strokes)
    Paranoid (as made famous by Black Sabbath)
    Cities on Flame (as made famous by Blue Oyster Cult)
    Mississippi Queen (as made famous by Mountain)
    La Grange (as made famous by ZZ Top)

Interesting to note that Mississippi Queen is also featured in Rock Band.

Jade Puget, guitarist for AFI, says, "if you're going to start playing Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, make sure you have, say, the next 2 years free, because that's all you're going to want to do."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/810/810113p1.html
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Cool to see Mississippi Queen on there. I would've preferred some older AFI, off of Black Sails, or even The Art of Drowning, seeing as theres much more interesting guitar work on those albums.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    There's still hope. That's the wonderful thing about this gaming generation. There's always going to be new downloadable content down the road. If the demand is big enough and there's money to be made i wouldn't count any song out.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Raining Blood, excellent. Although, I wish they had picked a different Slayer song, I'm still happy to see them in this; I would have prefered War Ensemble, Die By The Sword, or especially Black Magic!

United States
    "One" from Metallica's "...And Justice For All" has also been confirmed today, AND its a master track.

http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=17020

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Ugh, again, I really wish they had picked a better Metallica song. Oh well, this is still a good one. I wonder how much money Metallica is sucking out of them for this one... probably more than most of the other bands.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    now thats getting more like it, but they need zombies' "superbeast" to go along with paranoid, raining blood, adn through the fire and flames.