Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Synthetic Crude Oil

Super Moderator

UK
    I know, the last time it hit us hard, but that was a proper outbreak. What we have here is a localised incident due to a laboratory bollock up, I'm talking balls deep.

But what do you expect from a bunch of "Cheese eating surrender monkies"?

Damn I love that term, absolutely hilarious, and don't blame me - Grounds keeper Willie said it on The Simpson's ... and I too am Scottish, so f*ck all ya'll, so being Scots "my people" get plenty of name-flack, so I'm justified to dish some out too, we all are, let your hair down and enjoy yourselves!

But yeah, hardly surprising from the French, who ironically treat their cattle far worse than we do, we just get f*cked over by bad luck.

*sigh*

Gordon Brown - harbinger of bad luck, eh?

1) Brown finally gets his greedy, greasy mits on the top job he's been pining for, for well over a decade.
    2) Terrorists attack.
    3) Worst flooding in 40 years.
    4) Foot & Mouth returns just as we're over the big hurt from 2001.

next...?

5) Britain literally explodes from over-taxation and too much beaurocracy and political correctness?

or

5) 28 Days Later comes true...

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    But what do you expect from a bunch of "Cheese eating surrender monkies"?

Damn I love that term, absolutely hilarious, and don't blame me - Grounds keeper Willie said it on The Simpson's ..:
    I think it came from a Monty Python routine first, no less amusing though.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    5) Britain literally explodes from over-taxation and too much beaurocracy and political correctness?
    I'll get back to you after the elections, the United States may beat you to it.

M_
    "I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would affront your intelligence." William F. Buckley, Jr.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, well if America blows first, it won't be a good sign for us...everybody expected Bush to be ousted, and he wasn't...then here in the UK Labour manage their first ever third term in a row.

Aye the "C.E.S.M." thing has been used elsewhere before no doubt, but it was just the first example I could think of.

England
    [QUOTE=MinionZombie;107749]

QUOTE]

Actually i think it will probably sink into the channel under the sheer weight of red tape coming across from europe,especially after gordon brown hands over the country on a silver plate without giving us our referendum! the papers seem to be going on about him like he's the second coming,but i think he's a twat!

Super Moderator

UK
    Brown hasn't changed whatsoever, he's the same dour dick he was before and always has been, he wrote the cheques and sapped the cash over every bad decision in the last 10 years...all of a sudden Britain forgets that sh*t...most likely because of the national past-time of giving people "benefit of the doubt".

*waits around for Brown to slip up ... it's gonna happen, blates ... sure as water is wet and hellsing's gay for Guitar Hero*

And hell yes, the people demand a referendum over Europe, but we're not getting one - remind me what Democracy means again? So the public wants to speak up, everybody knows it's gonna be against what the gubment want, so we don't get to say our piece officially...how f*cked up is that?