Thread: new umbrella chronicles picks

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

new umbrella chronicles picks

http://www.freeimagehost.eu/image/d5d758740651
    http://www.freeimagehost.eu/image/3867f4740652

This game, considering its a wii is looking pretty fookin' impressive ive gotta say. but look, its set in an american city and yet theres white and black zombies! *sarcasm* OMGFG! i call hate crime!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    http://www.freeimagehost.eu/image/d5d758740651
    http://www.freeimagehost.eu/image/3867f4740652

This game, considering its a wii is looking pretty fookin' impressive ive gotta say. but look, its set in an american city and yet theres white and black zombies! *sarcasm* OMGFG! i call hate crime!
    This is definitely a system seller for me. I might have to order one of those wii bundles since they're never in stock at any of the stores that i go to. Those pics look pretty sweet for a gamecube 1.5.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i dunno there definatley ps2, possible xbox level graphics, 'specially considering how many zombies you see at once in such a smooth frame rate.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i dunno there definatley ps2, possible xbox level graphics, 'specially considering how many zombies you see at once in such a smooth frame rate.
    Well, i always thought that the general consensus was that the gamecube had better quality graphics than the ps2 and imo that's spot on. If you even look at re 4 there are a reasonable number of baddies on the screen at once without any hint of a slowdown or system strain. Also, imo the gamecube versions of games are graphically superior to their ps2 counterparts. If it was at all possible i always bought the cube version of a game.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i didnt purely becuase there still like 25 quid each n gamestation as opposed to 4 ps2 games for a tenner. plus the memory cards for the cube were horrifyingly small.