Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is England

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

...not even with a 50 foot pole.

Kazakhstan
    bollocks to that, i'd rather sit in the rain listening to joy division doing sh*tty drugs.

that's british grit!

socal that's quite a vivid picture you paint of england, i agree with about 70% of it.

the thing with north america is everything is too big and arid, there's a sickly sweet smell to the air in most cities that seems to reflect the bleached, saccharine sweet manifesto of your native pop culture, which screams at the individual from every open space in a constant assault on the senses.

plus zero history. there's like twenty things to visit in the whole country, and theyre all 4 hours apart. tv has ridiculous amounts of commercials. plus you edit movies and there's no swearing or tits on tv. wtf.

the christian right, guns, the most hated country in the world etc.

i dunno. everywhere is ****. i dont care what french people say, they are rude in france. maybe not rude per se, but their manner is a more...short...than ours.

japanese businessmen suffer from "paris syndrome" where the constant rudenss triggers nervous breakdowns. no joke.

germany has ridiculous censorhip laws. cant be doing with that.

australia is hot, too many flies & dangerous creatures. zero history.

south america is dangerous, so is most of africa & the middle east.

japan is alright but they have questionably misogynist & sadistic pop culture.

china has a ****ty human rights record

places like singapore and malaysia & thailand chop your dick off if they catch you smoking a joint

denmark & norway are too cold & evilned lives in sweden so who wants to move there
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Sweden is the place to be. A vast majority of the people have it good. The split between the poor and rich is one of the lowest in the world. Practically no censorship. Interesting history and relaxed culture.

We rule this school. And world.

Super Moderator

UK
    A friend of mine recently spent a year living in Switzerland, and he was saying they have a bloody RADIO license over there (like we have that retarded TV license here in the UK) ... geeeeeez ... and their army accidentally invaded a neighbouring country, no joke.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I have to admit, my recent spur of anglophiliacs has strengthened my own sense of americanism. For those of you who don't know, I'm a US citizen. I spent all my childhood summers over there.

Switzerland is the most democratic country in the world tho. At least if you go by the actual definition of democracy.