Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zombies Invade 'Halo 3'

United States
    I played it for quite a while yesterday. It was fun, but the humans did what they always do, not follow direction or a plan so they died.

I was only in one game where the humans won, every other time they lost becuase of people not listening or using teamwok. It really reflected what happens in the GAR movies lol.

Oh, and the zombies were just darkgrey/black versions of whatever your character looks like.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    ...you do realize that you have to hit "Start Matchmaking" while in the lobby, and then you automatically match up with other players. It takes about 30 seconds.
    duh really?, i was just sittin har' with the talky box all caterwallin- yeah man i get you need to press the button, believe it or not i do have the cognitive functions of a human being the problem was it found no players, and believe it or not there required to play.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    duh really?, i was just sittin har' with the talky box all caterwallin- yeah man i get you need to press the button, believe it or not i do have the cognitive functions of a human being the problem was it found no players, and believe it or not there required to play.
    I was playing last night and the Living Dead game type had over 35,000 people playing. I just found it odd that you spent two whole hours waiting.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Maybe he was blackballed on account of his rabid ninty fandom. j/k
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    huh, that didnt really come off as jokey sarcasm,

-anyway, i was in the lobby for 2 hours, it wouuld find 3 or 4 people then timeout and not one game got started.